Thank You All For Your Help!

Discussion in 'Division-66' started by Wheeler, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Wheeler

Wheeler Archivist at Division 66

Hi everyone!

Thank you to all those who helped me get the reports in on time, HQ was very pleased with the thorough entry we were able to submit. We have also gathered some recon manuals that will prove useful during recruitment and training.

Everything is now in the archive.
    You can see the Masonic Temple photo recon entry under call number 58F8C6
    You can view the manuals on the Freemasons and recon under the following call numbers:
    Freemason Manual A - 3FP5T5
    Freemason Manual B - 831BCH
    Recon Manual A - 7ZEM45
    Recon Manual B - 7ZEM46

You really showed that you have what it takes to handle serious Archive work, I think you will be perfect people for the job to help with my next assignment in tracking down some missing documents. As soon as I receive the orders from HQ, you'll be hearing from me again!

Hope to see you in the Archives soon!

12 people like this.
  2. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

Thank you Agent Wheeler on this undertaking. It was a pleasure to assist you on this task.

We will be here to help you for future research and archiving.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2015
  3. Lyrah

Lyrah Senior Agent

Anytime Wheeler! Have a great weekend!

2 people like this.
  4. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

I will definitely be available for any archiving help in the future. If you need assistance in the future, just holler! ;)

5. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

Even though other agents have allready solved the assignment, i shall do so also for the practice and to be ready for future assignments.

6. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

Agent Wheeler, Is it possible to have the entire documents and photos in one Single PDF as well? I would love to share the entire PDF to possible future TBW recruits.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2015