Tbw Propaganda In Action

Discussion in 'General' started by Jarobi, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Hi everyone,

Another fantastic day on the floor of PAX Prime, busy talking to new potential agents and meeting some of our seasoned veterans!
    IMG_0805.JPG
    The beast outside the convention center.

We have met @cowbie @Aquilas and many others. The lines have been insane as always, and there have been all sorts of fantastic costumes.
    IMG_0807_2.jpg
    The line to the main exhibit hall 10 minutes before the doors opened.

The booth has been crowded all day everyday, with people fascinated to hear about the adventures of The Black Watchmen. Both Anashel and I were happy to tell everyone about the life of an agent.

IMG_0797_2.JPG
    Anashel at work

The easy briefcase has been cracked by at least 300 people so far, out of about 2000 that have tried.
    IMG_0794_2.JPG
    The youngest agents to open the case.

The hard briefcase was a little more challenging. We had a total of 30 people crack it. So some, it took upwards of 8 hours, the faster took just under 30 minutes.
    IMG_0787.JPG
    An agent very excited to open the hard case after many hours of trying.

But we were blown way by someone who cracked it in 5 minutes...until he told us he was a TSA agent, who opens suitcases all day at work, and simply picked the lock. Still impressive though!

IMG_0786_2.JPG
    The locksmith and his daughter.

IMG_3142.JPG
    @Greenstarfanatic arrived with a delivery of oranges and lemons, and we rewarded him with the original copy of A Look into Toyko, from Baup's coded message.

Thank you to everyone for welcoming all the new agents to our wonderful community!

Tomorrow we return to the floor to continue to spread the word of the Black Watchmen!

15 people like this.
  2. AgentPurified

AgentPurified Active Agent

Well now I wish I had gone to PAX.

3. Zerosh

Zerosh Sleeper Agent

TBW have come such a long way since the dark days of MMORPG...
    [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  4. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

Looks great! I hope you enjoy your time at PAX. :)

5. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

Looks great, thanks for sharing the photos!

6. cowbie

cowbie Senior Agent

I still want to know if the guy in the alley looking all suspicious (not the guy who made the drop) was Jarobi in disguise :)

Anyways, great to meet you guys!

7. JantsoP

JantsoP Division 88 Manager

Cowbie, yes it was. I can see it from his haircut + height that it was jarobi. Not sneaky at all :D

8. cowbie

cowbie Senior Agent

You know, he was reading a newspaper which he threw away when he hurried out of the alley. I reached into the trashcan to see if there was any TBW related stuff on it.

Spoiler alert: it was just a newspaper that had been in a Seattle trashcan.

3 people like this.
  9. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

"But we were blown way by someone who cracked it in 5 minutes...until he told us he was a TSA agent, who opens suitcases all day at work, and simply picked the lock. Still impressive though!"
    In the words of @Daedalus , there's more than one way to set a barn on fire. That's pretty funny.
    In other news, is the solution to the easy briefcase
    270180?

2 people like this.
  10. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Right on Treble, good job! :)

2 people like this.
  11. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

Yeah, I can confirm.
    I made fun of him at the booth for it the next day. Apparently he only had the hat and then ran out to spy on us with just that as a disguise.

On another note, after that whole incident, I was left in the rain for about 2 hours waiting for a ride back to the hotel. Fun stuff to follow a mission, eh?

12. cowbie

cowbie Senior Agent

5 points then to every time someone manages to snap a picture of a developer hiding at a Live Event. They're going to have to be sneakier :)

2 people like this.