Tbw Outside Of Tbw?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Santiak, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Heyho folks,

I was wondering, since I'm rather sure quite a few of us also play games in our spare time, if anyone's up for socializing outside the organization? I.e. clans, guilds, what not.

While I'm not super active in most games these days, there are a few I jump into now and then, and where I suspect the lack of a group of people to play with (or the dead clan I find myself in), is part of the reason why I only occasionally jump in.

So, as was just brought up in IRC, anyone up for forming some TBW-specific clans?

I might add I've already established one on the EU megaserver for the Elder Scrolls Online, although not inventive as such, in term of naming.

So for anyone interested:
    • What games are you interested in forming/being part of a TBW clan/guild/corp/camp/study group/bag'o'nuts/..?

• And any suggestions for a naming convention?
      • E.g. good ol' "The Black Watchmen", or perhaps "Division <XX>", with each division pertaining to a specific game, or something else entirely.

4 people like this.
  2. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

I'd really liked some aspects of ESO when I tried it, but I didn't even make it through a full month after launch before getting fed up & bailing. I think it was mostly the horrid voice acting and the inventory space to required items ratio that finally did it in for me. And the fact that fishing ended up being so disappointingly useless.

Unfortunately most of my recent gaming has been of the single player variety (and rather sparse even then), although I had been pretty active in both TSW and ArcheAge before life so rudely got in the way.

This could be problematic, as we have no way of knowing what other official divisions they're going to end up showing us. It would be awkward to form a Division 18 cabal in TSW only to later discover that TBW's canonical Division 18 is the janitorial staff.

-Bats

2 people like this.
  3. Svyaz

Svyaz Senior Agent

If anyone is up for maybe an Insurgency Clan, Division 66 would be pretty cool.

The obvious answer is TSW. Maybe a clan for DarkRP Gmod? (I know it's not really related to TBW, but DarkRP is pretty fun :D)

4 people like this.
  4. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

Heh....TBW investigates...suspicious toilets!

3 people like this.
  5. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

I like this, a lot.

6. Poisoness

Poisoness Active Agent

Was something for TSW ever set up?