Tbw On Steam.

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by Jarobi, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

We have sent The Black Watchmen to Steam!

After a successful playtest of the first 6 missions, we have made all necessary adjustments to the client and shipped it off to Steam for approval.

Depending on the response time of Steam, we will be launching Early Access to the game between June 23th and the 30th.

After your feedback from regarding our rollout, we have decided to launch all 6 missions at once on Early Access, and then follow the 2 week release cycle starting immediately. Meaning that from Day 1 of Early Access, new in-client missions and live events will be arriving every 2 weeks!

We will provide a special Steam key to all our supporters from Kickstarter and all those who purchased Early Access on our store. If you need to update your email from that you used on kickstarter, please PM me or Anashel.

Thank you to our playtesters and to all our Beta testers for helping us make our game that much better!

We have been working on The Black Watchmen for over a year, it is time to share it with the world.

EDIT
    We were approved to launch on Steam. You can find the page here.
    We plan to launch next week, just need to make a few final adjustments.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    18 people like this.
  2. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Well, I can only think of one response that's appropriate for this news:

[​IMG]

Great work! Looking forward to seeing the end-result ^^

6 people like this.
  3. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

Will we be able to start the season 1 missions immediately, or will we have to complete the missions that are currently on the client?

4. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Season 1 will start immediately. The Beta missions were only for the beta.

3 people like this.
  5. Ugly

Ugly Senior Agent

Awesome news, congratulations guys! Do all Kickstarters have early access or was that a separate thing I'm forgetting?

6. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

All Kickstater supporters will be given access to Early Access. We will send out Steam keys to all our supporters once the game is on Steam.

3 people like this.
  7. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

By 'Those who bought early access on the store', do you mean anyone who bought a copy of anything in the 'Game' section of the store? So like, does the Special Ops package come with Early Access?

8. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Yes it will, anyone who bought Early Access, Team Edition, Field Agent or Special Ops will receive a Steam key as soon as we launch. Except Team Edition. They get two.

2 people like this.
  9. MERCury

MERCury Senior Agent

Yeah! Well done puppet masters!

10. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

Great work !!!!

11. Kle

Kle Senior Agent

Congratulations. I look forward to getting my hands on this.

12. TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne Active Agent

I wish you guys the best of luck in the coming weeks. It's going to be a real challenge. :)

13. Bink

Bink Senior Agent

lets say i just bought the dogtags... does that include 'everyone' that contributed during the kickstarter? or did you need to get one of the tiers?

14. Gr3ylok

Gr3ylok Senior Agent

15. riningear

riningear Division-79

Important question:

25 June 2015, 00:00 UTC?

16. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Very important question indeed. We will be releasing the game in the afternoon or early evening (Eastern Standard Time), so 25 June 18:00 UTC to 23:30 UTC, roughly. We will keep everyone updated throughout the day.

9 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.