Table 3

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by baktic, Dec 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. baktic

baktic Active Agent

Mod message
    ---
    Please use this thread to discuss Table 3. Feel free to post theories, hints, and nudges here, but please do not post the answer!
    Spoiler tags are your friend.
    Many of the posts in this thread are from before the game's full release, and may no longer be relevant to the puzzles in-game. Check the dates on posts, and when in doubt ask again!
    ---

This thread is for when all of your hints are exhausted and you are still clueless. This should be your last effort. I understand that hints are for helping, but sometimes they don't give enough of a push. I just want this to be a good experience for everybody, so I don't want you to be stuck on a puzzle and get turned off by the game.
    Now that I have explained why I think this thread should be here: If you need help, ask away.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
    Anashel likes this.
  2. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

I'm most of the way through table 3, but I need some help with
    the Sigcawu puzzle. I;ve used all the hints, and I can find nothing on speaking out of the stomach or what the Xhosa have to do with this. Nudge, please.

baktic likes this.
  3. baktic

baktic Active Agent

Speaking out of the stomach is a read herring. The Xhosa people relates in some way to Clara and what she is know for

4. LionOfComarre

LionOfComarre Senior Agent

Not really a red herring, though? The source I found specifically lists voices coming from the stomach as one of the symptoms.

5. baktic

baktic Active Agent

huh, I guess you're right, I didn't look close enough at my source.

6. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

I still can't find it. I have every piece, but don't know what the Xhosa have to do with demonic possession. Every link I'm getting is either extremely vague or some kind of New Age Christianity.

7. baktic

baktic Active Agent

try searching on bing

Orion likes this.
  8. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

That's done. Thanks, it was the second result on Bing.
    I know this isn't technically in Table 3, but I'm not sure what the first gate with the Rosenberg Clinic documents is asking for (the author's name? The title of the witch hunts? The riddle didn't make it very clear.

9. Rupuk

Rupuk New Agent

Is asking for who is the partner, so yeah, you already solve it, some of the puzzles are really ambiguous on what they are asking, waste a bunch of time in table 2 fragment about "the invisibles" because I thought the puzzle was about some kind of receptacle

10. Clear

Clear Active Agent

I could use a nudge- I swear I'm close though. This is for the fire one
    Ok so I've got that it's the bonfire of the vanities, so I thought maybe Botticelli? But that isn't an answer :/
    I would also appreciate a nudge for the connections on Marie Laveau

11. LionOfComarre

LionOfComarre Senior Agent

What was burned at said bonfire?

As for the Marie connections, it's a broad topic connecting the themes of the answers. I got stuck trying to find something way too specific.

12. Rupuk

Rupuk New Agent

Both of the connections on table 3 are so broad, is hard to not overthink the answers

CaitlinD likes this.
  13. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

Great. Does anyone know where her last name is? And also, Can anyone help me with the final artifact gate?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
  14. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

You'll find her name in the Oak Valley website files. To get to those, you must link yourself in with one of the doctors' past.

15. Clear

Clear Active Agent

Could I get a nudge on the
    Dante's Inferno
    card in the later bit of the table?

16. Hahne

Hahne Active Agent

Fear is a strong feeling.

17. chezleyjehnsen

chezleyjehnsen New Agent

Hey there! Could use a little help on the Marie Laveau connection. Thank you!

18. Bateleur

Bateleur Active Agent

Can anyone give me a nudge with
    the Oak Valley intranet password? I figure I somehow need to get Dr de Quay's hometown from his LinkedIn but after a lot of aimless googling I've got nowhere.
    Thanks!

19. Hahne

Hahne Active Agent

Well, he went to school in France some where.

themadhuman likes this.
  20. Bateleur

Bateleur Active Agent

Thanks! Think I was making it rather too difficult for myself...

Hahne likes this.