Table 2

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by hiyouboots, Nov 3, 2016.

1. hiyouboots

hiyouboots Active Agent

Mod message
    ---
    Please use this thread to discuss Table 2. Feel free to post theories, hints, and nudges here, but please do not post the answer!
    Spoiler tags are your friend.
    Many of the posts in this thread are from before the game's full release, and may no longer be relevant to the puzzles in-game. Check the dates on posts, and when in doubt ask again!
    ---

if anyone needs help on table two come here for help by people who have played table 2:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2016
    3 people like this.
  2. LionOfComarre

LionOfComarre Senior Agent

I've solved the bottom right two sets of puzzles, and trying to find the connection between the answers on the bottom left one. Haven't started on the top one yet.

3. LionOfComarre

Aaand done.

It was alright, but two of the "linking the answers together" puzzles were really tenous and didn't seem like they connected much to the grander theme either. Really liked the transmedia stuff though.

4. Darkling

Darkling Active Agent

5. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

it's looking for a third year
    try mail order brides

6. LionOfComarre

I got confused by the King's Gift and the years. If you're reading about Regium Donum, it's from the wrong king.

7. Darkling

Darkling Active Agent

i have completed that puzzle and I am currently trying to figure out the links between them

*edit*
    after a few googles i have found the connection
    i shall post again if i require any further assisstance

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2016
    3 people like this.
  8. Sikkim

Sikkim Active Agent

Hi! I'm having some trouble trying to connect the link between the three answers(?) for the coin, snow flower, and coffin. A small nudge would be nice.

9. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

someone who was president, adopted a twin from his wife's brother, that has something to do with one of the st louis cemeteries

3 people like this.
  10. Pentaghon

Pentaghon New Agent

I'm having trouble with the connection puzzle with
    St. John's Eve, Oya, and Paket Kongo
    , and with the bottom left fragment
    I've completed the Jackson one, but I can't get the others. I know that the cemetery one has something to do with St. Louis Cemetery, and that the other one involves dolls, but after researching the man in the coffin, and making the "white field" connection with him, I have no idea what to do.

11. Gognar

Gognar Active Agent

I can help for the connexion. But i am at the same point in the bottom left corner fragment
    the link is... magic

12. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

I don't know about the far right one, but for the one in the middle,
    It's in the first of three, and the answer IS NOT on the Wikipedia page.
    And for the one on the far right,
    The penny is from the Bank of Upper Canada.
    I don't know anything past that.

13. Gognar

Gognar Active Agent

Thanks !
    But i don't find the connexion between
    earl ferrers (laurence) - the bank of Canada - a girl with a icy stare...

14. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

No idea. Their timelines don't even overlap. Anyone got a nudge?

15. Pentaghon

Pentaghon New Agent

What my friend and I were able to work out was that the Earl Ferrer was loosely connected to George Whitefield (what we believed the middle picture to be talking about). The other side of that coin is a picture of St. George slaying the dragon, so there's another connection to the name "George" there. With the narration and the words "icy eyes", it seems to referring to a doll in some way. You can almost spell "Porcelain Doll" with the sigil as well, so I thought that could be a connection but it doesn't match. The Earl Ferrer was also said to have been hung by a silk instead of a rope, if that helps anything.

16. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

Got that far too. There doesn't seem to be any kind of connection between him and dolls. I'd say I'm properly stuck.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  17. Pentaghon

Pentaghon New Agent

Were you able to find anything on the middle puzzle?
    I get that it's related to St Louis Cemetery No 1. I tried looking for families that would have "pyramids" there, but nothing I found fits with the sigil.[/spoiler/]

18. Goldwing

Goldwing Active Agent

I didn't find it from the family name, try looking for a structure that used to be at the center, and is now at the entrance.
    Because I haven't seen anyone else say it: If you're seeing Cage, you're in the wrong place.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
    Orion likes this.
  19. Pentaghon

Pentaghon New Agent

I think I found the answer, thanks!

20. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

penny is a good clue, but stop there with the coin. jarobi's clue was: she is but a model of a girl, but she shares her name with real girls