Symphonica [sandbox]

Discussion in 'Fan & Sandbox Missions' started by Greenstarfanatic, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

Mission For: All Available Agents
    Distributor: Agent Greenstar
    Mission No/Codename: 374728 - SYMPHONICA
    Area of Operations: Worldwide

1. Background
    An old teacher...no, mentor of mine, someone who I not long ago found out was part of the Agency, recently moved back to her family home in Vienna, Austria. She was an avid musician, so she always used to tell me about growing up in a country famed for its musicians. She often went on and on about how much music has changed, and how her appreciation for all music hasn't changed one bit. More to the point, however, is that after a few months without contact with her, I've received a package. I have yet to open it, as the red stains on the wrapping are making me a bit uneasy as to the content. I believe that something may have happened to her and that the contents of that package may be exactly what I need to figure out what. But I'll need the help of as many agents as possible.

2. Objective
    Examine the contents of the package from Agent Allegro and determine her whereabouts, as well as what has happened to her.
    Knowledge of both Music History and Theory is recommended.

balrik91, RezLar, Khalm and 25 others like this.
  2. Greenstarfanatic

Wow, 8 votes already. I'm impressed.

3. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Is it bad if I just vote for all sandbox missions? I want more to play!
    (this one actually sounds very interesting and Im excited to see how it plays out!)

4 people like this.
  4. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

That's what i've done, not because i just want more play mind you! But because they all sound REALLY interesting!

2 people like this.
  5. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

I agree, the quality of the sandbox mission is just mind blowing, that is really exciting!

6. Greenstarfanatic

Well shit, looks like I'm making this one.

7. Luniana

Luniana New Agent

Greetings agents!
    I'm stuck on 1st mission :(
    I see 'hidden' letters on the notes. But I don't know what to do with letter and stickers anyway. Maybe I do not see the obvious way.
    Request for any hints! Thank you.

8. Noctulius

Noctulius Active Agent

I would also like to know if anyone has made any progress, I know I'm a couple years late on this, but can anyone offer me some direction please?

9. Ywain

Ywain New Agent

It appears that archive links to all pictures in mission 1 are broken.
    Are they just old or am i missing something?

10. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

they are old, but i think i have them saved somewhere