Suggestion: Notepad save

Discussion in 'Closed Beta' started by NazuuRamba, Dec 21, 2017.

1. NazuuRamba

NazuuRamba Active Agent

I was wondering if there is a scope to have the Notepad application save notes? It could be a bug (if it has been implemented) but wherever I quit, the notepad and all my views reset. I've resorted to keep a notepad file for notes externally to the game to keep track of things.

SH4D0WZ0MB1E and Twosheds like this.
  2. Twosheds

Twosheds Active Agent

I agree. The ability to save both the Notepad and the windows would be very helpful. Also, perhaps adding he ability to create tabs or sections in the Notepad to keep the information organized.

3. SH4D0WZ0MB1E

SH4D0WZ0MB1E Active Agent

I also support the idea of being able to save notes in-game. Though I'm happy doing it on my real computer for now.

4. Petry

Petry Active Agent

+1 for this :p

5. CantFindMyKeys

CantFindMyKeys Active Agent

Being able to save and organize note will make the notepad a viable part of the game otherwise it could as well be removed as it doesnt offer much help.

6. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

I confess that I used the notepad function in the original release but I now either use windows notepad or I scribble notes using an iPad

Having a functional note system in game would be welcome - and could be added to TBW in due course

7. deadbeatsaint

deadbeatsaint Active Agent

The only way it could get better than being able to save.. would be if you use save and title multiple notes!