Stuck on 3rd part of December Open World Mission

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by Dalamus, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Dalamus

Dalamus Active Agent

Heyy,

So I've been going through the newest open world mission and I'm enjoying it for the most part! Managed to get through the first 2 missions np but for some reason I cannot figure out the 3rd. Was wondering if anyone here managed to complete all 3 and had any tips or any ideas ;_;

I'm at the part where you have to plan a route using the floor plans. I managed to find the building Bozan is located in but getting there seems impossible given the guard positions. There doesn't seem to be any way to actually get to the building required without actually going through a patrol route. Not quite sure what I'm doing wrong or if I'm missing something really obvious. ;-;

I know that the route begins with:
    A02B01C04

2. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

i am at this section as well....
    i think you have to find another site to hack that gives the guards route intel.... but i haven't managed to find it

3. Truth Are Lies

Truth Are Lies New Agent

me as well

found this
    xj.moj.cn but it has no vulnerability so not sure what i am doing wrong

4. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

Truth are lies. You're close. spend more TIME looking in that area.

5. Dalamus

Dalamus Active Agent

I've tried again to figure it out but I just can't. I cannot see a clear route to it. I've tried so many possible combinations to reach the building he's located in but they are all being patrolled. I just don't understand this at all. I've managed to get the xkeyscore files which gives the guard patrols and prisoner distribution list. The guard patrol gives me the entrance in but past the C door I have no idea on a route. I feel like I'm missing something obvious but at this point I've tried everything.

6. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

Dalamus, off top of memory, you're close.
    Try going East, then hook around into the building you need.
    The guards patrolling that area will be at the other end of their patrol when you go through their territory