Stuck in login screen (Support ticket #001)

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Amir, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Amir

Amir New Agent

As title suggests , I am unable to access the game due to 'stuck in login screen'.

Image attached is what i have been seeing for 20 minutes in game. The circle thing keeps looping.

I have tried to resolve it myself by resetting password but has resulted in the same outcome.
    Since then I have left the application running in the background to see whether it would fix itself.

Please resolve my issue.

Attached Files:

• prob.png
      prob.png
      File size:
      219.5 KB
      Views:
  2. BlueOrbit

BlueOrbit Moderator

@Amir This is normally related to your connection to the Alice & Smith servers. Could you let us know which country you are in (some have annoying lockdowns) and if you have tried opening your firewall for the Nite Team 4 application?

3. Amir

Amir New Agent

I am playing from Malaysia and yes i have allowed Nite Team 4 app thru my firewall (also tested by switching off firewall).

4. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Hi! As BlueOrbit said, this is an issue most likely caused by your internet connection. Our game servers are pretty far from you (I'm fairly sure they're in the US).

5. Amir

Amir New Agent

So , what can i do with a game (steam refund requirements not met) i can't play now?

6. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

I sent you a PM to see if we can find the issues. And if steam don't want to issue a refunds please don't worry, I will send you a refunds directly.

7. Astro4545

Astro4545 Active Agent

I'm receiving a similar issue to this and I'm in the US, the game suddenly won't allow me to login.

It says "Error: unable to complete ssl connection".