Situation Room Changed Again. . .

Discussion in 'Suspected Missions' started by Ravenhold, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ravenhold

Ravenhold Senior Agent

Greetings Agents

So, whenever i hop into the agencies intranet i tend to stop into the situation room to see if the screens are acting funny. I hopped in there just now and i saw this.
    [​IMG]
    since i started the only time it changed was once into a red backdrop with the silhouette of the Kremlin. This appears to be an old picture of hazmat workers (possibly from Chernobyl?) in red scale. the text "Operation: Silverspear" can be seen in screen 2/5 and the screen toward the center seem to be flashing straight red. there also seems to be some sort of circular overlay over the whole image.

The only screen with a consistent blue light in the bottom right corner is 1/6. It shows a pair of goggles from the face mask the hazmat worker is wearing.

I didn't see a post up here for this and i'm not sure of its significance but i figured it couldn't hurt to bring it to everyone's attention.

Anyone have any ideas?
    -William Ravenhold

EDIT:
    After i wrote this, i tabbed back in and it changed. heres the updated image.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2016
    3 people like this.
  2. Ravenhold

Ravenhold Senior Agent

one more, couldn't add it to the last post.
    [​IMG]
    EDIT:
    After this the words: "Death Tolls" and "Network Warning" show up again on the empty screens next to the ones their already in.

Screens with yellow text are click-able!

3 people like this.
  3. bladedraconis

bladedraconis Senior Agent

I'm seeing a lot more than this. Freaking out :eek:

2 people like this.
  4. Ravenhold

Ravenhold Senior Agent

what are you seeing exactly? can you screen shot it?

5. bladedraconis

bladedraconis Senior Agent

Sorry. I got really excited and missed half of what you posted about things being click-able. I was looking at the map :)

4 people like this.
  6. Ravenhold

Ravenhold Senior Agent

Ah, okay ^^.

2 people like this.
  7. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Mind posting the links that the clickable screens link to? On my phone ;P

8. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

9. Ravenhold

Ravenhold Senior Agent

10. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

@Anashel am I correct in deducing that this was a lead up to SILVERSPEAR and as such the thread can be locked/merged?

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.