Shortcuts for Stinger OS

Discussion in 'General' started by Jinx, May 14, 2017.

1. Jinx

Jinx Active Agent

Hello,

I would like to know if it's planned to create some schortcuts to navigate on Stinger OS?

For example:
    - Open and navigate main menu
    - Switch windows
    - Switch desktops

I have to take always the mouse to do this simple tasks. It would be awesome, if you could include this feature.

What do you mean?

Thank you,
    Jinx.

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    Joris likes this.
  2. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Ctrl+1 Ctrl+2, etc would be good for switching between windows. Nice idea! :)

Orion likes this.
  3. Joris

Joris Active Agent

I would love a shortcut that cycles through the windows like alt+tab on windows

Kakuzen, Orion and Anashel like this.
  4. Orion

Orion Active Agent

It would also be nice if we could have a toggle function to align open windows in a 4 block or 6 block grid pattern in the workstation. Or possibly a "snap to grid" function similar to Windows OS. This would be especially useful when having all four information gathering tools up!

Steelgramps and Kakuzen like this.
  5. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

That's pretty smart! It'll give us the ability to have up to 20 different windows if it is able to be set up that way.

Orion likes this.
  6. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

It would also be handy to be able to collapse the windows to just the title bar, easier to organize and we could set something running and minimize /collapse while we work on something else

7. Jinx

Jinx Active Agent

Wow, many cool ideas. It is obvious that we need some improves to manage our windows.

I find as highest priority to implement a keyboard shortcuts to emulate a hacker simulator. Is it planned to implement this feature?

Thank you,
    Jinx.

8. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

A first batch has been done in setings > shortcut.

9. Jinx

Jinx Active Agent

Amazing! Thank you!