Secret World Legends - TBW Cabal?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by codex-13, Jun 24, 2017.

?

Should we make a TBW cabal in Secret World Legends?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    91.7%
  2. Yes, but I don't want to join

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. codex-13

codex-13 Community Manager Staff Member

Hey y'all, I was thinking of putting together a cabal for TBW players in SWL, so I'm using a poll to gauge interest. Additionally, we can share usernames here so we can add each other as friends if that's something y'all would like! You can find me under the name codex (very original, I know).

2. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

Its been ages since I played TSW, I am going to install SWL and see what it's like

3. Cube

Cube Active Agent

What fraction?

4. codex-13

Cabals are factionless now. We do have a cabal, called 'Division 33'. If you want to be added, add me as a friend (my name is codex in game) or you can add someone else if they share their username here ;)

5. codex-13

UPDATE: We do have a cabal in SWL, called Division 33. If you'd like to be invited to the cabal, either message myself (codex) or Leukocyte or Tryrt ingame (if any of us are online) and we'll add you in :)

6. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

I assume you all have your Black Watchmen hoodies and trench coat, but if you are missing any, let me know.

codex-13 likes this.
  7. Pedro Ash

Pedro Ash New Agent

I agree with codex-13.

8. sk2073

sk2073 New Agent

I like to join Devision 33, my name is Warinc and I don't have a Black watchmen hoodie nor trench coat :) I have been AWOL from the game for some time now, but I am looking forward to the new areas :)

I know this is a old post, but still :)

9. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

sadly the cabal is been "dead" for some time
    i can ask around if there's someone available to send you an invite thoug

10. sk2073

sk2073 New Agent

Ah ok. Well I will find another then, it was just to join something, but thanks for the info

11. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

if you have discord, you can join the DIV33 channel, and maybe get someone to join you for some missions

12. sk2073

sk2073 New Agent

Ok thanks, I will join the channel :)