Season 2, Secret Mission 1 - Tired Eyes

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by AgentZeus, Dec 27, 2017.

1. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

Use this thread to discuss Mission 1 of the secret missions for Season 2.
    Feel free to post theories, clues, hints, or anything else, as long as you DO NOT POST THE ANSWER.

HINTS

Part 1:

Looking at the list of symptoms, it looks like Epsilon is employing some method of hypnotism, but which one?
    Try searching to see if the exact words used by Epsilon appear elsewhere

Part 2:
    It's important to understand all of the symptoms. Like what another word for retrieval deficit is.
    Remember what these symptoms are in relation to. Epsilon was just pulled out of a state of self-hypnosis

Part 3:
    Remember, the house raid report from part 1 mentioned specific details about the art found in Epsilon's residence
    You can try drawing over the distortion in an image editor and reverse image searching the results
    Remember that the artist is Japanese, so you may have to switch the order of the given and family names of the artist

Moderator:
    Added the hints, down here its the original post

OK, I am probably missing something really obvious - but I just keep going around in circles with psychological techniques and I now have 'tired eyes'!

Any help/nudges would be appreciated!

Ta!
    - Zeus

PS - I couldn't find any existing threads for S2 secret missions - so apologies if I missed them!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
    Natalia X likes this.
  2. Agent Sperrymonster

Agent Sperrymonster Active Agent

Try searching for the exact words being repeated by Epsilon

3. Agent Sperrymonster

Agent Sperrymonster Active Agent

Use this thread to discuss Mission 1 of the secret missions for Season 2.
    Feel free to post theories, clues, hints, or anything else, as long as you DO NOT POST THE ANSWER.

HINTS

Part 1:

Looking at the list of symptoms, it looks like Epsilon is employing some method of hypnotism, but which one?
    Try searching to see if the exact words used by Epsilon appear elsewhere

Part 2:
    It's important to understand all of the symptoms. Like what another word for retrieval deficit is.
    Remember what these symptoms are in relation to. Epsilon was just pulled out of a state of self-hypnosis

Part 3:
    Remember, the house raid report from part 1 mentioned specific details about the art found in Epsilon's residence
    You can try drawing over the distortion in an image editor and reverse image searching the results
    Remember that the artist is Japanese, so you may have to switch the order of the given and family names of the artist

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  4. AgentZeus

AgentZeus Senior Agent

@Agent Sperrymonster thanks for the tip - I was wandering down the wrong rabbit hole. Again. :D But managed to find the answer - annoyingly quickly as it turned out!