Season 2 Mission 1

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by smokeypluto, Jul 4, 2018.

1. smokeypluto

smokeypluto New Agent

Hey so I wasn't sure where else to really put this, but decided to place it here. It's been a little while since I was last on this bandwagon, but with the recent sales going on I decided to snag the last couple of dlc's for TBW. Anyway that's not all too important to what I'm about to ask. During the first training mission of season 2 where you have to do a reverse image search, I became curious and ended up entering the last bit of the URL into the search bar, which took me to this site "https://www.watchmenkc.com/".

Of course this had nothing to do with the answer, but again it's been a while since I last jumped on board and had completely forgotten the amount of tangents and rabbit holes you can go down with this game. Anyway after browsing around the site I noticed a few phone numbers on the top right corner of the page. Just for the heck of it, I decided to call the Kansas number, and after thinking about it I chose the "cancel operation" choice. This led me to a brief wait on the line before an actual person picked up and asked me what I was calling for and how he could help me.

Unsure of how to answer, I hung up immediately. So, since I haven't really seen anybody mention this before, my question is, has anybody gone down this rabbit hole as well? And if so, what did you do?

2. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

i.. have no idea how you got that url, but im pretty sure you dont need to call anyone during that mission