Season 1 - Green Level Voting Poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Jarobi, Jun 16, 2015.

?

Which applicant should move on to advanced screening for Green Level Clearance?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2015.
  1. Application A

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  2. Application B

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  3. Application C

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  4. Application D

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  5. Application E

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  6. Application F

19 vote(s)
    61.3%
  7. Application G

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  8. Application H

7 vote(s)
    22.6%
  9. Application I

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

I just don't see how I put out any errors? There are no errors in the picture. Just different ways of doing the same thing. I reread my post and finally got what was irritating you. I changed the sentence "It is their ability to tick a box." to "It is their way of selecting an option.". I just now realised that it made it look like I would prefer ticks over something else. Which is a silly assumption because, to be frank, ticking a letter is strange. You tick a box! (And yes, this last statement is also a joke.)

And just to be clear, Silverfox. I am not participating as a green agent. Like I said before, there is no greater agenda behind that post.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2015
    2 people like this.
  2. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Personally I've always been a "ring it" fan :)

2 people like this.
  3. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

I don't think you did get what I was talking about based on your post, but that is ok. I said my part and hopefully every application is seen as a valued and quality application, regardless of those factors. This is becoming a tit-for-tat over your joke. I just want this to remain positive for those applying.

4. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

Alright then. I think we really are talking past each other. I have no idea how anyone can regard those as real, countable factors in their decision process. Anyhow, I just wanted to make clear that I know how important that is for you and I didn't want to belittle anyone's work.

4 people like this.
  5. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Congratulations Applicant F! They will move on to the next stage of advanced screening.

Thank you to everyone who voted, and I want to congratulate everyone who applied.

6 people like this.
  6. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

Congratulations. Now what should we all take from the winning application for future people wanting to get Green Access? Did funny trump all or was there more? I thought it was an entertaining piece (course I just voted for mine). If I wasn't one of the applicants, I would have picked his for being different.

7. riningear

riningear Division-79

I could be biased because I knew who it was (though I voted for multiple and it's not me) but it was not just funny -- it showed an understanding of what being an agent means, showed they weren't scared to get their hands dirty, had lore hints, referenced older TBW material... And of course it was entertaining. And the agent has clear wit and creativity, which are essential for a real-life encounter.

There was a lot that made it a great application, not that any others were bad per se, but this was exceptional. What it boils down to is, people want to see this applicant as a part of TBW's universe and to represent the rest of the agents in a more immersive environment for a short while.

At least, that's my take on it. A more serious application might win next time based on creative factors. Who knows?

Basically, don't take it too personally. This was a first, and they seem set on having more Green experiences in the future.

8 people like this.
  8. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

That was really well said.

9. RezLar

RezLar Senior Agent

Wait so are applications closed now?

10. Daedalus

Daedalus Division-79

Nope, this is for the last round of green applications. The current round just started.

11. marfish

marfish Senior Agent

Holy necropost! Can we close this so it doesn't get confusing?

12. Castilion

Castilion Senior Agent

Brute force is always a perfectly valid option!

13. crux

crux Special Adviser

This thread is from the previous Green Level event, I am closing it to prevent confusion in light of the ongoing Season 2 Green Level application process.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.