Scared of Google

Discussion in 'General' started by Scorten, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Scorten

Scorten Active Agent

Hi guys, I'm new here. I've just started "The Black Watchmen" and am on my third mission. I'm a bit scared of using Google because I don't want to accidentally stumble upon the solution in a forum or find other "meta" information (hints/help). How do you guys avoid spoilers while googling?!

Balamung likes this.
  2. Joris

Joris Active Agent

I've completed s1, s2 and both the special ops and I've only been spoiled once because I clicked on a reddit post (oops). The missions are made in such a way that makes it almost impossible to be spoiled. So just don't worry about it :)

Balamung likes this.
  3. Balamung

Balamung Senior Agent

Oh, sad it happened to you =(
    Never had the problem though, and I think the vast majority of agents neither :D

4. bladedraconis

bladedraconis Moderator

You will be fine. Agents are fairly good in hiding spoilers on the forum.

Balamung likes this.
  5. codex-13

codex-13 Moderator

We try really hard to make sure that the answers aren't posted anywhere. On the forums, we use spoiler tags. And really, the forums are the only major location that these games are discussed in. :) As long as you don't go looking for someone posting the answers, you won't find it.

6. exibition

exibition Senior Agent

In general, in the forum we post spoilers, but never the "solution" as input in the client.
    I am confident you will not have troubles.
    The only instances when you can "see" the solutions are in the walkthrough videos, where you can see the actual characters inputed in the client.

7. zaelong

zaelong Senior Agent

if you really want to avoid any spoilers in google you should add "-blackwatchmen -reddit" to your search terms, those should filter out any hits involving reddit and any forum where the puzzles are discussed

8. JantsoP

JantsoP Division 88 Manager

You can use this
    "search term -answer"

Or you could try out other search engines. Duck Duck Go, Bing etc

9. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

With the forums, the closest you'll find to an answer is a bunch of semi-cryptic hints and nudges in the right direction... or a walkthrough video before Season 2 Mission 25, if thats more your speed

Anashel likes this.