[sandbox] Summoning Happened

Discussion in 'Fan & Sandbox Missions' started by dylanamite, Dec 1, 2015.

1. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Good morning Agents.
    You might have noticed a slight disturbance around HQ this morning.
    I believe someone has gotten into my office and used my research to summon a load of creatures.

Unfortunately I got drunk and can't make head nor tails of any of my notes, so you'll have to do it for me!
    I need you to determine what's been summoned so we can take care of it before it's too late.

Good luck!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below is the first puzzle in this sandbox mission for you to try out.
    Note: This is still a work in progress so it might not be perfect just yet.

Hello fellow Agents, I need your help!

Last night I was researching several summoning rituals and different creatures. You know, the usual stuff that we look out here in the Agency.

I had a party to attend to last night so left in a hurry. I remember leaving notes all over my desk. Unfortunately as I got pretty drunk last night, I don’t recall what any of it means.

Also, I believe someone went in my office last night and summoned some creatures. As I was arriving this morning I heard reports that a majority of the East Wing has been flooded and there have been reported sightings of a monster...

I need you to look through some of my notes and determine what has been summoned before someone gets hurt. I would help you, but my hangover is pretty killer right now!

[​IMG]

See if you can solve it! :D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    14 people like this.
  2. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

suggestion: don't draw occult symbols on your body.

3 people like this.
  3. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

IT IS HAPPENING. IT HAS BEEN SUMMONED. R͓̮̗̞̬ͭͯ̾͂͛̇̌ͤ͡Ṷ̰ͦ̾͝N̴̼͎͖̬͇̫̫͊͊ ̨̻̲͙̪͎̟ͦ̑ͪͥͤ͒̏͡F̩͓͔̈́̊̋̒ͭO̧̠̩̮̬̥̳̯̫̓̒̿͂̄͡R̊ͣ̊̊͡҉̫̙͇̰ ̽̈́ͭ̋̐ͯ͂̒͗͏̳̜̠̘̫͓Y̟̰͈̏͛͜Õ͔͉̜͔̩͙͈̘͂̍ͤ̅ͧ̋͆͟Ų͍͔͈̥̰̺ͤͣ̀͜R̵̺̥̩ͫ̾ͬ̏ͪ͂ͯ̊ͩ͠ ̡̤̜́Ľͯ̆̓̓̿̌҉͏̙̯͎̥̰̩Ĩ͖͇͗ͩV̖̹̱̭̫̻̫̳͌̎̾ͨ̊͝Eͯͩ̿ͥ̀̕҉̤̗̤̟S̡̠̙̘̃̿̎͌

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2015
  4. Lyrah

Lyrah Senior Agent

Nice one! Keep 'em coming!

5. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Edited the main post with a more finalised version of this puzzle.
    You can find the new image here:
    [​IMG]

6. Ivanov

Ivanov Active Agent

Forgive me if this has already been answered, I looked but I'm unable to find an answer anywhere.

I'm fairly certain I have the solution to this problem, I am going to be double checking my work this evening. To whom do I submit an answer? Do I simply private message you, Dylanmite?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2015
  7. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

The puzzle is the first of an upcoming sandbox mission that's not yet been put in the client. I put it as a teaser for when the mission is released.

If you think you have the answer, feel free to PM me! If you do have it right, you'll get a headstart for when the mission is added to the client!

8. Ivanov

Ivanov Active Agent

Lol, I can solve a mission with just my kindle and some paper, but apparently I don't understand Agency Sandbox Mission Protocols.

Note to self: don't post personal shortcomings on internet. Praying my Agency Handler doesn't read this.

9. Castilion

Castilion Senior Agent

Why not?

10. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

It's not considered Agency best practices.