Rupture 2: Computer Access

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Anashel, Apr 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

**WARNING: THIS MISSION MAY CONTAIN ELEMENTS THAT ARE SHOCKING AND HORRIFYING FOR SOME AUDIENCES. - PLAYER DISCRETION IS ADVISED**

TIME LIMIT: This mission and this thread will self-destruct on Sunday 9 pm EST. The mission will not come back and it won't be possible to do it again.

-------------------------------
    MIssion Name: Computer Access
    Mission Theme: Weekend Overtime
    Mission Difficulty: Medium
    Server: Beta 3.09
    Storyline: Agent Map

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    7 people like this.
  2. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

I just finished it and I wanted to give you some personal feedback: I LOVED IT. Every, every bit. (I did avoid watching that video, though. Didn't want that seared into my gray matter.) This, this, this is the kind of puzzle I have really been waiting for. Videos, interactive websites, research: it had it all. (I liked your music choices as well.)
    The interactive website made me grin with happiness like a loon. I know this might sound silly, but it was great just to have something cool like that to look at and interact with as I solved the puzzles.
    I feel that this was a rich, full mission. My only (sort of) criticism was that it was too short! I wanted it to keep going! By far my favorite. This one freaked me out, made me excited and engaged me the entire time. (still ain't watching that video, though.)

5 people like this.
  3. Sluagh

Sluagh Active Agent

I don't know if it matters really, but I was able to bypass the logins by copying the popup's url and manually changing the step number. This allowed me to see the infamous movie ahead of time. Ahahaha. You see what I did there? Randomize them popup urls.

Wait, we only have until Sunday? Pretend I didn't write anything.

2 people like this.
  4. Anashel

Thanks you very much for the feedbacks! =)

5. Ashielf

Ashielf Senior Agent

Great Mission!
    In the original source (https://archive.org/details/Experime1940) the name is spelled "Bryukhonenko". I used that version and it didn't work. I lost some time because of that and only realised it after reading the Wiki article again that there it is spelled "Brukhonenko".

6. Ugly

Ugly Senior Agent

Note for anyone else who gets to the web page and wonders what the heck to do now. Adblock is not your friend :confused:

2 people like this.
  7. Vomher

Vomher Senior Agent

So, I've apparently spent my day on the wrong rapture, because it turns out that this mission won't display on my map, even with all the other icons disabled. :( Was there some prerequisite required in order to view this mission? Yes, I'm on the latest version of the beta.

8. Anashel

Did you do Nikel mission first? If you were already on Nikel mission you have to solve it. =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.