Rin-memo 09/08/2015: Urgent

Discussion in 'Division-66' started by riningear, Aug 9, 2015.

1. riningear

riningear Division-79

STOP USING THE COFFEE MAKER AND COFFEE POT AND COFFEE BEANS AND COFFEE FILTERS FOR PURPOSES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO THE BREWING AND CONSUMPTION OF COFFEE

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF I FIND THIS EQUIPMENT BEING USED NON-COFFEE EXPERIMENTATION ONE MORE TIME I WILL PUT MULTIPLE LOCKS ON THE BREAK ROOM AND IT WILL JUST BECOME MY LIVING SPACE.

STOP IT. PLEASE. OUR BREAK ROOM BUDGET IS LOW. WE ONLY GET ONE OF THESE.

I NEED MY CAFFEINE OR I'LL BE LIKE THIS MORE OFTEN.

(@Zekh WE'LL BUY YOU A NEW POT TO SIT IN OKAY I'M SORRY BUT NO EXCEPTIONS)

2 people like this.
  2. Grim-Angel53

Grim-Angel53 Senior Agent

Alright, alright, alright.

i'll bring my own beans, and maker, and...screw it, im constructing my own small coffee and tea area in the Record. or in the library.

wait....dont we have that partnership with starbucks?

3. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I tried to use one of those coupons we were "given" last time I went to buy a coffee. They ripped it up and told me to "get a life" and stop wasting my time sharpie-ing fake coupons.

So no, I'm not sure that partnership still exists. Or ever existed.

4. riningear

riningear Division-79

They stopped after certain other underground organizations invested and went bankrupt.

5. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

In my defense tea is pretty much the same as coffee. At least I haven't died yet from using coffee filters for brewing tea.

6. Daedalus

Daedalus Division-79

snapshot (1).jpg

7. riningear

riningear Division-79

I'm going to break that bow in half if you do it again I swear to god.

3 people like this.
  8. Grim-Angel53

@riningear , question, what if the experimentation IS coffee based?

9. riningear

riningear Division-79

POUR THE FUCKING COFFEE OUT FIRST INTO A SEPARATE CONTAINER THIS IS NOT A DIFFICULT CONCEPT

10. Obyrith

Obyrith Senior Agent

So I'm guessing I should cancel the experiment to harness the pure essence of rage and disappointment by swapping all the coffee in the break room with decaf.

2 people like this.
  11. Grim-Angel53

@Obyrith , last time @riningear went without caffine....the last break room ended up covered in blood and viscera. and then it burned to the ground. thus why we have a smaller budget this time round. we also lost a few agents. the agents haven't been found. lets not piss her off.

riningear, I do, about 90% of the time. that last time was a fluke, and kinda ended up great for it!

12. riningear

riningear Division-79

YOU DON'T THINK I CAN TELL?

13. Obyrith

Obyrith Senior Agent

Duly noted I would not want to be responsible for any caffeine withdrawal based massacres at least against our own agency it's far too much paperwork

14. riningear

riningear Division-79

GOOD

2 people like this.
  15. Grim-Angel53

*hides out in the Record, sipping coffee*

you wouldnt have to worry about that, you'd be dead and we wouldnt be able to revive you for lack of full pieces

2 people like this.
  16. Obyrith

Obyrith Senior Agent

Definitely sure I would not enjoy that outcome either at least the paperwork would only seem like death
    *note to self don't mess with Riningear*

17. Daedalus

Daedalus Division-79

Punk
    snapshot (2).jpg

18. riningear

riningear Division-79

19. Daedalus

Daedalus Division-79

snapshot (1).jpg

20. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

Hey, uh...Rin?
    I have a coffee maker, but I don't actually drink coffee. I could, y'know, just give it to you. Then that one could be the 'Experiments' maker, and we can all stop yelling and writing messages, okay?

Please?