Rewards, Addons And The Future

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by Vomher, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Vomher

Vomher Senior Agent

Hello! I have a few questions about the future availability of the items and rewards for the kickstarter.

Will any items, physical or digital, be on sale in a store in the future?

Are any only available for the Kickstarter? If so, which ones? With the Kickstarter winding down to only a week left, it's a good time for people to decide if they want to go for something that they may not be able to get in the future!

I would love to know which items will be available again in the future and which ones won't!

I also have a slightly unrelated question: Will the forum upgrades ever have a payment method other than of Paypal?

2 people like this.
  2. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

I'll give you an answer tomorrow, it's a really good question.

3. Svyaz

Svyaz Senior Agent

4. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

The In-Game Communications in the tiers and add-ons are said to be equivalent-ish to the dedicated virtual mission from crowdtilt.

5. Svyaz

Svyaz Senior Agent

Awesome, thanks. Do we know what that'll entail? How it will be delivered, what it'll be like?

6. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Nope, it's a secret to everyone.

2 people like this.
  7. Svyaz

Svyaz Senior Agent

Fitting. Thanks again!

8. Vomher

Vomher Senior Agent

Any updates on the matter?

9. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Sorry Vomher.

We will open a shop as soon as KS end. It will enable you to buy via paypal all tiers rewards and add-on. This shop will stay on for 15 days after the KS. Once it's over, it will NOT BE POSSIBLE to order individual physical item since on our side we have to order them in bulk. We plan to leave all the virtual item, in-game communication, etc...

The ONLY exception to this will be the printed Comic Book.

The price to get the game will also change. Right now the cheapest price is the KS one (25$). We don't know yet the price for Steam but expect the same price on the shop.

3 people like this.
  10. Asariel

Asariel Division-79

15 days? Oh, my poor credit card...

11. Svyaz

Svyaz Senior Agent

I just pledged $40, how will I link this pledge to my account when its Jan 2015?

12. Vomher

Vomher Senior Agent

Curses, PAYPAL, my mortal enemy. Well, I guess I know what time frame I'll be spending the rest of my money during!

Thank you for answering <3 it's good to know!

13. Conartist

Conartist Gold Member

Torn between getting more physical items and maintaining the peace at home... *Honey, why is the credit card maxed out?*

3 people like this.
  14. Artos

Artos Senior Agent

Get them involved!! Life has been much smoother since I introduced my wife to gaming. ;)

15. OCDCoder

OCDCoder Moderator

I will say that unlike Ingress and Endgame, my husband has shown a bit of interest in this one. Of course, we're still very low on that 1-10 scale... ;-) I should probably say interest in hearing about me being involved with it.

He did request a pre-kidnapping courtesy call. (It's not easy... wanting to be Level Green...) Really, though, that's just as much a really good idea for the sake of the ones doing the kidnapping... I can't imagine a staged home-invasion or similar would go well for anyone involved. (Although we did both admit that a home-invasion of, say, clowns would probably just confuse us more than anything. LOL)

16. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

A clown home invasion sounds amazingly unique. Terrifying too. Uniquely terrifying.

2 people like this.
  17. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

Pssssst....remember the rules...don't give HIM any ideas...:)

2 people like this.
  18. OCDCoder

OCDCoder Moderator

I've been complaining for years that nothing scares me any more. That... might just do it.

19. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

You tried P.T. on PSN? Good ol' little game of fun. Free too.
    Also, clowns. Clowns do it.

20. Bats

Bats Division 93: Covert Grammatical Ops Battalion

The forum font pushed together the "c" and "l" such that I read it as being a "down-home invasion"... which I imagine would involve Dueling Banjos as a soundtrack.

-Bats
    (and then, of course, there's the prairie home invasion)

4 people like this.