Request: With fire, water, baptism and song

Discussion in 'General' started by Bleh, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Bleh

Bleh New Agent

Hi everyone,

I have a request for this one: the answer should also work the other way (DMY format).

Indeed, around 90% of the world use the DMY date format ; even all the information pages in english on Internet are also displayed in DMY (like wikipedia)... but the answer uses MDY format only.
    With my friend we found the right answer (which didn't work), so we lost 2 more hours searching the internet for more (wrong) dates, we even wasted hints for nothing (because we already had the good answer), and we finally understood that it was MDY format after seeing someone completing it on YouTube...

For missions like that, because all players are not americans, the order you enter the answer shouldn't matter at all. Can you fix it please? :)

zaelong and Jimbo9 like this.
  2. Orion

Orion Active Agent

There are only so many different configurations of a MDY format. While I understand players in different countries, don't forget that the story of the game is set in America, which should have given you the clue of what MDY format to use. All part of the ARG experience in my opinion.

In short, this should not be changed.

3. zaelong

zaelong Division-79

Because theres so many configurations, there should be a reference telling you what format they use.
    Even when you know the region

At the very least there should be a dislaimer noting that all dates are noted by that format.