Regarding the bird...

Discussion in 'Division-66' started by Birdseye, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Birdseye

Birdseye New Agent

We understand the cause of concern with agent Birdseye, her neural breaching has been a cause for some concern. This has left us with a few options, either we kill her, keep her in remote captivity, or we attempt to "cure" her which could have catastrophic repercussions. If any new ideas on how to deal with her come up, we would love to hear them. While yes, technology to block her breaching exist, it seems to be hazardous to her mental health. Keep in mind she has control over all digital files etc. in the base. Division 66 higher command, out.

2. Wo1fsBan3

Wo1fsBan3 Senior Agent

TO: Div 66 Higher Command
    While I agree that the neural breaching is cause for concern, Bird is human too. Killing her would not only be detrimental to the agency as a whole, but would also be hard on those around her. Curing her would be my opinion, if it didn't have such drastic repercussions. I believe that, with training, she may be able to control her abilities. The main problem would be finding someone who can train her to do so.

3. Birdseye

Birdseye New Agent

RE: Regarding the bird...
    To: Wo1fsban3
    The idea of training her is great, she would me an immense asset to the agency. The issue is about who or what would train her? We appreciate your feedback, but we need definite answers. Agency top command is breathing down my neck here.

4. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

I think her access to digital files should be restricted... her state of mind hasn't been great lately, perhaps putting her in a less strenuous role while we figure out a way to train her to better control the neural breaches would be best?