Questions For The Shadows

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Santiak, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Rowyne

Rowyne Division-79

1) How can we help you? (agreement with Agent Sonne)
    2) What/Who has forced you into hiding?
    3) Since the fire who within the clinic are you still in contact with? Or What research undertaken by the clinic are you still participating/current with?

2. Obyrith

Obyrith Senior Agent

If she will answer multiple questions
    1) do you know the pass key for the #BDNF irc
    2) who told her about us

2 people like this.
  3. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

The way she said it sounded like she meant multiple questions. "If you have any question". If it were just one question, I would imagine it would be more "If you have a question".

4. Lux

Lux Active Agent

Wasn't she supposedly dead at some earlier point? Should we ask about that?

5. Aquilas

Aquilas Senior Agent

No the report stated she was missing. A different employee was found dead.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. Lux

Lux Active Agent

My mistake.

7. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Given the fact that Baup is asking us for help now, I'd be curious to know if she was or is in contact with Agent Russell.

2 people like this.
  8. Maurna

Maurna Gold Member

I'd go with:
    1) What is your situation and how can we help?
    2) Who recommended that we could assist you?
    3) Can you explain your work at the Rosenberg Clinic and the research they were doing into the BDNF gene?
    4) Can you tell us what happened on the day of the fire and in the days after?

During Mission 6 the video says "The Rosenberg Clinic has reopened. Past intel suggsts that the facility was conducting BDNF research on human subjects.

He is the only one that hasn't ended it all. Yet at least."

Which implies that she isn't Patient Alpha?

Ugh we need to get the various pre-launch live missions up on the wiki.

9. Timothy Foster

Timothy Foster Senior Agent

I think that job 1 should be establishing mutual trust. Before we even imply that we can help her, we should ask her who she thinks "we" are and what "he" said about us. For all we know, this could be an elaborate way of rooting us out or establishing double agency.

2 people like this.
  10. Medenor

Medenor Senior Agent

• If I said "Patient Alpha", does it speak to you ?
    • What happened to the other missing persons after the fire incident?
    • Why did you not return to the Clinic? Have they become a threat to you?
    • (Confirm identity?) What is your password for the intranet site ? (digitalFatteh, this one is brilliant !) Or maybe the password for the #BDNF IRC ?
    • Why Rosenberg clinic is focusing on BDNF gene ?
    • What do you know about us ? Same question for Rosenberg clinic ?

11. Eveningfall

Eveningfall Senior Agent

12. Blackwood

Blackwood Active Agent

Keep those questions broad to offer the most direction.
    "How can we help you?"
    "Do you have any information that would be valuable to us?"
    Those two would pretty much sum up all the questions asked so far.

13. VigilantGuardian

VigilantGuardian Active Agent

Is it me, or did it sound like she said ask questions here and she'll respond in two weeks? This is different than have your questions ready for me in two weeks and I'll respond. Can anyone clarify?

14. Phonetic

Phonetic Gold Member

Is it the same women from the morpho medical facebook picture?
    img
    [​IMG]
    If so maybe some questions about that?
    Im new so not sure if the morpho stuff has been covered.

4 people like this.
  15. Vorticity

Vorticity Senior Agent

16. Phonetic

Phonetic Gold Member

17. Gr3ylok

Gr3ylok Senior Agent

* Are you hiding for or with Rosenberg?
    * Do you have any information regarding Rosenberg's location/status?
    * Who are you running from?
    * Do you know who started the fire?
    * Who notified you about us?
    * Are you in direct contact with any of our agents?
    * Has your mother's dead any ties to BDNF?
    * When you got "turned" (experimented on) into Alpha, was this with your consent or yet another illegal human experiment?

18. Aquilas

Aquilas Senior Agent

I know some people are saying keep the question broad, but another said do not let her think we can 100% help or or fall for a potential trap.

So I figured keeping a singular question broad would be useful, but in a different way.

• Question: What is your story (starting from Rosenberg Clinic) (starting from fire of Rosenberg Clinic)?
    That question allows her to tell us everything that has happen in general or if we go one step specific as for it not to be too broad, since her work at the Rosenberg clinic. This also prevents us from being too specific with things like "how can we help you" which is giving ourselves away as well as puts her mind on only what she thinks is important, when we need the whole picture.

3 people like this.
  19. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

Why should we trust her?

Right now a lot of you seem very trusting of a video of a missing person we happened to come across, from a clinic we've been watching, who's been doing some shady shit.

6 people like this.
  20. Aquilas

Aquilas Senior Agent

This is why I said we ask "What is your story" type question.

From this it is no longer about trust. We take everything about her story and then we analyze it. We don't promise to help in our question this way and we also do not condone not criticize her actions. We simply get hopefully a detailed explanation of the series of events from her point of view.

We can then take all the details she provides and go forth with our own investigation into what she says. Proving things true or not and finding out where it leads us.

The only problem and the real problem I have is that we have no room for followup questions it seems. Which is slightly annoying because she may not provide us enough details on a specific thing/event in her story that we would like to have.

5 people like this.