Question Regarding Season 2

Discussion in 'General' started by x0m, Jun 22, 2016.

1. x0m

x0m Active Agent

Hey, everybody.

I got TBW on Steam about a month ago, and finally finished Season 1 a few days ago. Now, I feel kind of trapped. I don't want to spend money on Season 2 if new content will come out soon anyway, as I'd rather just pay for Season 3 and be up-to-date. I feel comfortable waiting for some time (and trying to figure out the puzzle pieces), as I know that Season 2 is already over.

The question is, how long will the wait be until Season 3 comes out?

Is Season 2 worth the money, and then I'd be forced to kinda cut it in half when Season 3 comes out? Do you think I'd be able to finish Season 2 before Season 3?

Thank you so much.
    -x0m

2. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

Season 2 includes some advanced training and advances the story. While it would not be mandatory of course, I would in your shoes buy season 2 and get as much of it done as possible before 3 started. In my opinion it was even better than 1 anyways, and you very well might complete it (it totally depends on your pace). The puzzle pieces will always be there-and the skills you would pick up would be invaluable... hope to see you around in season 3! :) WELCOME x0m

3. x0m

x0m Active Agent

Okay, thank you for the info, friend.

It appears people do seem to think season 2 is better than season 1. I'll definitely check it out one way or another.

2 people like this.
  4. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I would definitely recommend getting Season 2! I know there are a lot of agents still playing it so the community aspect isn't lost. Season 3 is also going to be in development for the foreseeable future so you'll have plenty of time to play before it comes out?

2 people like this.