Puzzle Preview

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Nov 8, 2015.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi everyone!

Next week we will release our page on Greenlight and follow shortly with an Ahnayro Sandbox in TBW including a new Achievement: The Sleeper Agent! (As suggested by Santiak!)

Here is a small preview of the first mission. You can use this thread to brainstorm the possible answer! :)

View attachment 41

5 people like this.
  2. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

You guys reusing puzzles already? ;)
    I THINK I have solved it.

The building in the top right is H H Holmes' "castle"
    His wikipedia page is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
    The knife seems to have something to do with this as Holmes was a serial killer.

The morse code spells "ORD" or "ORB" if there is a dot hiding under the notepad strap.

The image in the book is one of the Labors of the Month from the Tres Riches Heures. The one we can see fully is October.

Seeing for ORD brings up O'Hare International Airport (the airport code is ORD) and Chicago is where Holmes' castle was. There's a section on his Wikipedia page called "Chicago and the Murder Castle".

EDIT: I edited out the answer, but left in the hints.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
    3 people like this.
  3. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Good job! Is this your final answer? :p

The puzzle in the sandbox will be exclusive to TBW, they will not be reuse in Ahnayro. :)

4. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

I was making a joke :p You seem to have re-used an element from BlindAngel (with the 9 tweets ;) )
    And I'd say I'm feeling pretty confident with that answer, but it depends on what you're asking for in the mission. If it's a person we're looking for, then I'm very sure!

2 people like this.
  5. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

Be sure to tell us when you put it up for greenlight . I will make sure people vote for it. ;D

2 people like this.