Preorder questions

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Lykos, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Lykos

Lykos New Agent

Hello,

i've preorderd a longer time ago the QUANTUM SUITE GAME PACKAGE + Orbital Hacker because that was the best available package. First thing is I've only got the normale Steam key and the Quantum Game Package Plus but I think something is missing, right? And my second question is, there are now other packs available (Secret Faction, 0-Day Vulnerability and I think the Create you Server package), can I get them too, are they included in my first order and what are the differences between the avaiable packeges now and at the time I've preordes the game.

With best regards,
    Lykos

2. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

The "Quantum" pre-order package includes:
    • General Beta invite
    • Closed Beta access (the Steam key you received)
    • In-game title & skin
    • The Black Watchmen (Steam Key)
    • A&S Full Bundle (several Steam keys)
    • Secret Faction mission set in the HVM network (Not yet available)
    • Original NT4 soundtrack (Not yet available)
    The keys for TBW and the A&S bundle should have come in a separate email from your Closed Beta steam key- double-check your inbox to see if you find them, if you don't see them there then just reach out to us.

If you want to upgrade your pre-order, you should speak with Anashel on our Discord server (discord.gg/arg). He can double check what's included in your pre-order and get you upgraded if you're interested in that.

3. DEAUnHolyKnight

DEAUnHolyKnight New Agent

Hi I hate to jump onto someone elses thread however but I just preordered the Quantum package around an hour or two ago but I haven't received anything in my email other than the Paypal confirmation. Is there a normal amount of time it takes or was I supposed to be able to log in for the purchase or something? I hope its okay that I didn't make another thread.

4. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

until recently the keys were send manually, so it could take a few days
    but apparantly its been automated now.
    if you still havent received your keys; (it shouldve been send to the email adress associated with your paypall acount - it might be in your spam box) you should contact anashel to try and solve this.

5. DEAUnHolyKnight

DEAUnHolyKnight New Agent

Yeah I never received anything in my inbox or my spam other than the email from paypal so I went ahead and sent a message to Anashel.

6. VirminLord

VirminLord New Agent

Can anyone help me with the pre-order mission? I just need the initial prompt.