Potential Bug Or Other Issue. Cannot Continue Game Without Help.

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by Boomy, May 15, 2016.

1. Boomy

Boomy New Agent

Hello,

I am playing the Mac demo in STEAM.

I passed Mission 3: it says "Well done, agent. You have successfully completed this mission."

Below this, it gives me an option to "Research History". I do this, and it gives me an option to review Missions 1-3; it will not let me go forward to a 4th.

The Globe and Grid buttons (bottom, center) are still locked.

I click on the STAR or MISSION tab, and it tells me I am "Agent Class: Agent". I click "Open My Mission" and it brings me back to MISSION 3!!! I CANNOT PROGRESS!

I've tried re-doing the level several times, and the same thing happened. I tried restarting my computer and the game several times, and the same thing happens.

I won't be able to continue playing if I do not get help with this.

2. raul_ct

raul_ct Moderator

in the demo you can just play the first three levels

3. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

This forum is for the NITE Team 4 alpha. It sounds like you're playing the demo for The Black Watchmen, which is different (and ends at mission 3).

4. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hey @Boomy !

The Black Watchmen demo contains only 3 missions. You reached the end of the demo.

5. Boomy

Boomy New Agent

Thanks to everyone for your help. I didn't see an option to buy the full version for MAC on STEAM, but I must have been having vision problems, because the option was definitely there. For some weird reason I thought (maybe because of bad experiences in the past with other games) that the only platform on which to play the game was a "mac demo". I don't know if that makes sense. Anyway, I have the full version now & continuing my journey. THANKS!

6. Boomy

Boomy New Agent

THOUGH, it might have been helpful to have something at the end of the demo that alerts you: "Hey! You can't go on without paying $$ suckah!"

7. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Absolutely agree with you on that. We need some final screen also to invite player to get the game and join the community.

2 people like this.