Personality Type Test

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zerosh, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Zerosh

Zerosh Sleeper Agent

Since we're waitting for that Psych Test that Div66 is preparing, I think we're on the mood for this sort of thing: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
    In this page there's a short (and free) personality test that would tell you your personality type according to the Myers-Briggs theory.
    I've done 2 other different tests apart form this one and the 3 said the same, so I think it's accurate enough :p
    I invite you to try it out just for curiosity's sake and if you want post your type.

Mine is:
    [​IMG]

5 people like this.
  2. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Think I've taken one of these before, but can't quite recall the results from back then. But I do believe it was in the same vicinity as this result. ;)

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. Catalyst

Catalyst Gold Member

According to this test, I am INTP
    PERSONALITY: INTP
    VARIANT: TURBULENT
    ROLE: ANALYST

4. Kle

Kle Senior Agent

Interesting... I am apparently...
    upload_2014-9-12_14-15-59.png

5. Rowyne

Rowyne Division-79

6. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Unfortunately, that URL only links to the test itself :)
    In the top-right corner on the page, you should see "You are an XXXX" (even if you closed the browser or tab with the results), which should give you the results page relating to your type. ^^

4 people like this.
  7. Rowyne

Rowyne Division-79

4 people like this.
  8. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

upload_2014-9-12_17-28-19.png [/spolier]

PS Rowyne your weblink tells me about your results but shows my results from the look of it!

9. Ixbay

Ixbay Active Agent

I've already done lot of those test before, everytime INTJ, also, using MBTI with everyone you met is useful, analyse him/her and you will be able to interact easier.

INTJ.PNG
    Some other result :
    MBTI.PNG
    INTJ2.PNG

INTJ master race!

4 people like this.
  10. Leon-Loire

Leon-Loire Senior Agent

11. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

I think there are some trick questions:
    "It is difficult for you to hide your feelings" What if I don't care about hiding what few emotions I have?

upload_2014-9-12_9-48-36.png

4 people like this.
  12. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Surely I am not the only extrovert??

5 people like this.
  13. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

Khalm, you're broken. What is an extrovert doing relating to people through anonymous media (all these aliases). You belong face-to-face with real people, not with a bunch of introverts who have no social skills.

So, how many questions on the quiz did I just answer ?
    disclaimer, the above is a joke. I have the utmost respect for everybody here and have no wish to make them feel badly

3 people like this.
  14. Catalyst

Catalyst Gold Member

:p Much opposite of what the test suggests, I am capable of social interactions for long periods of time. Now whether or not I come off as brash or rude for my brevity on subjects... That's another story.

3 people like this.
  15. Vismal

Vismal Gold Member

Well, I guess...?
    Personality:
    ENFP
    Variant:
    Assertive
    Role:
    Diplomat

4 people like this.
  16. Zerosh

Zerosh Sleeper Agent

Wow! Mainly Diplomats (NF) around here.
    And we're maily a buch of Introverts, I think that makes sense... maybe :p
    5 Diplomats, 4 Analysts and 1 Sentinel. Not bad, interesting mix.

@Santiak, "INFPs have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.", I couldn't describe you better in one line ;)

@Catalyst, @Ixbay, @MoPono: Hi fellow NTs :)

2 people like this.
  17. Santiak

Santiak MIA

@Zerosh, hehe, I'll take that as a (big) compliment!
    Although I must admit, I am quite jaelous of you nice folks all part of the rarest group - speaks volumes of the type of awesome people ARGs attract.
    Not to mention that you get "lumped in" with that dear ol' Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawking, at least when referencing Keirseys Temperament equivalent.

2 people like this.
  18. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

Now I have no idea who you are referring to San!

19. Santiak

Santiak MIA

David West Keirsey made a somewhat analogous system to the MBTI, and identified some historical as well as currently living people to each category.
    ENFP (or "Champion" types, as Keirsey refers to them), have people like Martin Luther King Jr. and Charles Dickens in it.
    INFJ (or "Counselor" types), have people like Mohandas Karamchand (Mahatma) Gandhi and Eleanor Roosevelt.
    INTJ ("Mastermind"), have people like Stephen Hawking and Isaac Newton.
    INTP ("Architect"), Albert Einstein and Charles Darwin.

And now, if you'll have me excused, I have to go party with.. *looks up INFP*.. Søren Kierkegaard and Vincent van Gogh. :confused:

2 people like this.
  20. MochiInvasion

MochiInvasion Senior Agent

glad to see i'm not the only istj in the house. i barely ever see other ones!

2 people like this.