Packages

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by ElectricCraze, Dec 15, 2015.

1. ElectricCraze

ElectricCraze New Agent

Hi,

I was wondering if it costs any money to have the packages shipped. Do they ship to Europe (specifically, the Netherlands)?

Thanks in Advance,

~ElectricCraze

2. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

No it won't cost you any money to get packages shipped to you. It will only cost them, and that is covered with the initial payment to get TBW. So you'll be fine. Plus, they ship worldwide, so you should be good :)

3. ElectricCraze

ElectricCraze New Agent

Thanks for the info! Gonna go Yellow now ;)

4. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Awesome to hear, man! Enjoy :D

5. ElectricCraze

ElectricCraze New Agent

So do you live in Europe? Maybe they just ship for free in America... Who knows...

6. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

I don't live in Europe, and neither does Kakuzen, but we have plenty of non-American agents and they have not been charged for shipping of packages. Don't stress about it. :)

7. raul_ct

raul_ct Moderator

Im from spain and it was free, dont worry

8. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Can confirm here as well. Like Dipper said, I am from the US, but other agents have gotten their packages. Alice & Smith are the ones that pay for the shipping. Why pay for the packages when you already pay for the game? Plus, if they did charge, they would probably put that in the Clearance section, saying something like "If you switch to Yellow clearance, you hereby agree to accept any and all shipping charges, etc..."

9. ElectricCraze

ElectricCraze New Agent

Just got a reply from the devs and signed up for Yellow now. It's great! :)