Our Sincerest Apologies

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

In the last couple of days, not to say weeks, we haven't been present as much as we wanted and didn't answer all our email. (Psych test for example!)

Since we are now confident we will succeed our Kickstarter, we shifted priority and started to work on the foundation of the game to be launch both here and on steam. We will try to throw-in some puzzle from time to time but expect the old fashion one. (easy / medium difficulty in a standalone interface or terminal style)

We hope to have the comic book out for Halloween and the situation room in beta for Christmas.

In any case, we thank you for your support, now we have to go to work. Don’t worry, VGG and Myself will give you update of what’s going on @ Alice & Smith and TBW!

16 people like this.
  2. Conartist

Conartist Gold Member

I think we are all just happy we get the game out :D

4 people like this.
  3. Zodiac

Zodiac Senior Agent

That's completely fine for me. No reason for excuses. Just work on the game and I will be very happy!!! :-D

3 people like this.
  4. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Yeah Anashel! You'd better apologize for working on the game we're all so desperate for! D:< rarrrr

In all seriousness, your activity is still head and shoulders above most devs. If you're concerned about community involvement maybe nows the time to consider a CM position to work closely in conjunction with the Dev team

5 people like this.
  5. Zerosh

Zerosh Sleeper Agent

Don't worry. We love you and we know you people have a lot of work. I think I'm not the only one who's happy with how you do things ;)

2 people like this.
  6. Zargh

Zargh Moderator

Wow, another posting that gets me impressed.
    Not very often in my gaming live with all the headstarts and community chats i saw a developer apologizing.
    And even apologizing when there is no reason for it, imho. If only half of the teams i met before would had so much heart for their customers, some projects would still be alive i think...
    Bowing before such behaviour, and proud to be a member of this community i am.
    I only hope i did not wrote complete grammar nonsense, hehe...as you know, i am not english :)

2 people like this.
  7. Rowyne

Rowyne Division-79

Absolutely no need to apologize. We know the team has their work cut out for them. So get to it and we will amuse ourselves somehow!

8. Myridean

Myridean Gold Member

It's part of his nature; he's Canadian. But yes, I agree, there's no need. We're all here for the long-haul. We are not planning to go anywhere (except for that "Firefly" marathon tomorrow). Sorry :oops:

2 people like this.
  9. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hey, someone got it. :p

10. [KZK] sammi

[KZK] sammi Active Agent

What's this? You apologize for working? Dude, seriously... Just because we live in a 30minute world doesn't mean you have to apologize for taking 5minutes to eat or shower or whatever. I'm building a gaming server and my staff is taking time out to breathe. I want them to do this so they don't burn out. My deadline is tentatively Thanksgiving, but if it gets pushed back to Christmas? No big deal, it isn't the end of the world. What you do, is incredibly difficult. Cut yourself some slack and give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done. I know these messages are old, but I felt obliged to add my thoughts. I'm loving this game so far. I loved Ahnayro. Keep up the great work, but remember to LIVE a little too. Do stuff for you once in awhile. Real life ALWAYS comes first. That's my number one rule with my staff. :)

~sammi