Orange/yellow Question

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by kelbris, Aug 31, 2015.

1. kelbris

kelbris Senior Agent

Hi, I was wondering, what would happen if two agents lived in the same address? For example, my younger brother (16yrs old) is thinking of getting into TBW and going to Yellow level if possible. If I did the same, how would that affect the game for us (if at all)?

2. kelbris

kelbris Senior Agent

Hi, after hearing that my brother's friend got a "you failed the mission and you are going to die" or something similar call, I was wondering what mission could cause such a call? Also, what other freaky calls have you all had, just want to get an idea in case I go yellow.

3. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

Hey Kelbris,
    I'm not too sure what call your friend got. Firstly we haven't failed a mission recently, and I'm fairly certain we'd never get a call telling us we're going to die.
    Mostly the calls are either giving us codes (you'll get one to confirm the phone number) or clues as part of a live mission. No calls could really be described as freaky.

Also to answer your first post, I don't believe they'd be a problem if two agents shared an address. You might just receive two packages (one each) instead of one.

I may be wrong about this, and it's best to wait for a Dev to answer, but as far I know thats what's happen!

4. kelbris

kelbris Senior Agent

Ah k, thanks for the info. I posted the two threads separately since I did not believe that my "Hi..." post was meant for the ARG support forum, guess I was wrong.

5. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi Kelbris!

All calls are set up by us during a live event. They are automated call and are not attach to a single player mission success or failure. So I am afraid your brother is messing with you here.

As for the question of two agents living in the same address, that never came up and it may affect indeed the process. PM me if you got yellow and we will look closely to see if duplicate address get merged in the process.

6. kelbris

kelbris Senior Agent

Thanks, have not got yellow yet but am thinking about it, if/when we do I will definitely PM you.