Orange, Yellow, Green Privacy

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by nataolu, Aug 29, 2015.

1. nataolu

nataolu Active Agent

Hey everyone,

So I recently got this game and am pretty interested in going into the Yellow level.

However, I have a question about privacy. Obviously, I'll be sharing contact information to the company, but is there a new agreement to sign if I decide to go into one of the upper levels of immersion? Will they be able to legally sell my info to other companies or entities?

Thanks for your help, and happy sleuthing :)

2. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi Nataolu!

First: we don't sell your informations as stated in the privacy policy. If you wish to become a green level agent, you will have to go trough a medical exam just to confirm you are fit for field work. (Ex: Running or walking for a long time) But that's it!

2 people like this.
  3. Treble

Treble Senior Agent

You also have to wait for the next green clearance opportunity and then throw yourself to the whims of the community

2 people like this.
  4. nataolu

nataolu Active Agent

Thank you for the reply.

I run half-marathons every weekend and am pretty fit, so I think I can pass that medical exam pretty easily when the time comes.

As it is, I think I will stick to Yellow, once I get settled in Taiwan.

2 people like this.
  5. AgentMurkey

AgentMurkey Active Agent

Could you say me where i can applay for the running? :p
    And because i am living in Germany... am i getting a visit or will you test me via a App or someting?
    (I think this is a very very cool thing to do. I found so much Fun with your ARG :p)

6. Greenstarfanatic

Greenstarfanatic Senior Agent

I believe that it's a case of 'Go to your current physician, and ask them to put together a report of your medical exam and then send that to the Devs'
    I think both the Devs and Daedalus can accurately answer this question, now that I think about it.

7. Scorpion

Scorpion New Agent

Hello all. I am new to this experience, and as such, wanted to know what one can expect going into the "full immersion" mode. Please reply at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your consideration.

8. DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N

DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N Senior Agent

If Doctor Who taught me anything, it's that running is a very useful tool.

9. Santiak

Santiak MIA

You can see Clearance Levels as a measure of how much the game will potentially interact with you.
    RED will only result in e-mail correspondance.
    ORANGE brings with the chance of receiving phone-calls of various natures (all game-related, of course)
    YELLOW includes the above as well as a chance of receiving packages, which can be small items, documents, and what not - again, all game-related.

GREEN is the only level you have to submit an application for when the call goes out that HQ are looking for an Agent to take on a Green level mission.
    You're free to fill out the form either in terms of roleplay, or as yourself. All submissions are then posted anonymously on the forums, and other players vote for their favourite submission - and all submissions will have any sensitive information redacted by HQ before posting.
    If you're picked, you'll have to submit a medical exam from your doctor - as Anashel mentioned.

Red, Orange and Yellow all "take the game to you" to various degrees to help immerse yourself in the experience.
    Green, however, "takes you to the game", where you will be taken to physical location(s), and will act as the 'spear-head' of the operation, with the rest of the community backing you up online. They'll also involve NPCs (hired actors) that you'll have to interact with, and so on. :)

10. DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N

DIGI7AL_DR/\G0N Senior Agent

I have an inquiry, Sir.
    Does your real-world location affect any Green applications potential? I presume getting NPCs out to NZ is kinda difficult.

11. Santiak

Santiak MIA

While it may be a bit outdated, I believe some of your questions can be answered in this AMA. :)
    Edit: More specifically, the section that answers "Multipasses, how will they be used?"

12. Scorpion

Scorpion New Agent

I see. So gaining access to Green level activities depends, in part, on cooperation with the community. The best way, then, to gain the support and bid of the community would be to prove my competence in Red, Orange, and Yellow activities. Is this conjecture correct?

13. Santiak

Santiak MIA

Not necessarily. :)
    As mentioned, the submissions will be voted on blind; other Agents won't know who they are voting for.

In the previous round, some opted to vote for the submission they thought would make for the most interesting mission, others on the ones they thought were the most capable, and so on.

While I can't guarantee that the next round will have the same exact application forms, you can get a feel for them by reviewing the applications from the previous round here. :)

14. Scorpion

Scorpion New Agent

Okay, so access to Green level activities is almost solely dependent on who has the most interesting or qualified application. The message I'm getting here is something to the effect of, "Embellishment is key."