Orange Level clearance

Discussion in 'General' started by TalonFyre, Mar 25, 2017.

1. TalonFyre

TalonFyre New Agent

So I was really excited about the AR part of this game but it seems like it is no longer active. I am locked out of orange and yellow clearance levels. Did a little research and it seems like this only open at certain times.

Will these open up again? if so when?
    My understanding is there are seasons right? Do the phone calls etc. only apply to the current season or will they occur for all past seasons/missions?

Just a little bummed I can't experience the full game it seems.

2. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Hi! Yes, the seasons are only active for a few months at a time. Season 3 is just beginning to be teased (check the announcement about our 15 year anniversary!). When season 3 is released it will be live, and you will be able to update your clearance at that point. Live events have traditionally been open to all agents regardless of whether or not they have purchased the most recent season's dlc. During a live season missions are released in blocks of 3-6 or so, like the groupings you see in the client now. Think of them like chapters of a story. Between every two mission sets we generally have a live event, culminating in a green level event for the finale. There is also sometimes an ongoing mail based puzzle that begins about halfway through the season.

RandolphCarter23 likes this.