Orange-level Call Timing

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by Manakias, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Manakias

Manakias Senior Agent

So, I recently got a call from HQ recently. The time was pretty average, I figured (14:40 EST), but I did want to ask - as an Orange-level agent, at what times should I be expecting calls?

2. Santiak

Santiak MIA

In regards to calls relating to missions, there's no telling, really.
    From personal experience, I've had calls come at early noon, late afternoon, and even in the middle of the night.
    It all depends on when a mission props up, and where you are in the world. Sometimes, the start of a mission might be while your part of the world is (generally speaking) asleep, or it might be smack-dab in the middle of the day. Likewise, it could just as easily be during a weekday as it could be during the weekend.

In regards to confirmation calls, I do believe they try to place them at a time that is reasonable for the respective timezones of the Agents, but again, there may be exceptions.

In short, there's no way to say when a mission-related call may come. :)

3. Manakias

Manakias Senior Agent

All I can hope is that it's not in the middle of the night so I get freaked the hell out...
    >inb4 Puppetmasters write a note "Call Manakias at 03:15. Heeheehee."

4. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

The thing is, they are probably planning that now ;P Nah, but I got a call from them actually during work, so usually they call at mid-day for me. But you never know lol.

5. VirtusVotis

VirtusVotis Senior Agent

I actually looked at the little white "i" circle to the side of each clearance level in the mission hub, and it says that orange level agents may receive calls "during daytime hours." Is that really the case, or are midnight calls still a possibility at orange? I'd love to get in-game calls, but not when I'm trying to sleep. That's a level of immersion I'm not comfortable with. Yet, anyway.

Also, do I need some way to record the phone calls so that I can upload a transcript for other agents or otherwise refer back to what is said during the call? I'd register using a cell phone, so it shouldn't be difficult to find an app that does this, rather than some clunky physical mic setup.

6. Variun

Variun Active Agent

any calls/voice mails I've had have usually come around 7am/7:30am my time (10pm gmt I think), as well as most emails I've received are around then. Just before I get up haha

7. Drakhan

Drakhan Senior Agent

How does one go about applying for yellow or orange level? I've love to apply but every time I check the application button in game, it tells me there are no campaigns requiring active field work. Should I just keep checking or am I missing something obvious?

8. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

You will be able to apply when Season 3 is about to begin. They did the same thing a month or so before Season 2 began. They said to re-input the info to show who was active, etc... All you need is patience ;)

9. Drakhan

Drakhan Senior Agent

Thanks. I was afraid it was one of those things where it was only available a random two hours a day while I was at work.

10. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Nah, you're fine. I moved so I can't change my address either. It'll be fixed closer to the release date :)