Operation Menace

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by cronkllr, Mar 12, 2016.

1. cronkllr

cronkllr Clearance Level: Gold & Black

I was recently contacted by dispatch about a intercepted package that was sent to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Received 3/1/16 10:51 AM
    "
    Agent Cronkllr,

A letter containing intercept documents was recently sent to you via
    physical mail. This relates to an upcoming BLACK LEVEL mission, upon
    reception of the documents respond with the confirmation code
    contained inside. Carefully inspect all contents of the envelope to
    ensure there are no signs of tampering, if there are signs of
    tampering please describe exactly what was found in your report.

All content relating to this mission is currently CLASSIFIED and is
    still an ongoing investigation, we will update you with further
    details once we reach a stage where we can take action.

---

Dispatch"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Around 3/10/16 I received the package, here is my video report that I sent to Dispatch.

All information and details were sent to dispatch. & I contacted the Email address I found to try and make contact with the person/s.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/11/16 3:20
    This is what I emailed to the email address I found, using subterfuge ( 2nd email sent the first was not responded to)

"
    I noticed that you have intercepted my package and left your email address hidden on the black piece of paper. I Did email you yesterday using a email known by the TBW. I am emailing you today on a email server that I have encrypted and that NOBODY knows about. { except you and I now. }

You obviously know who I am and want to make contact. I know you want to keep these conversations between you and I . This email is the best option. I know you have something to tell me, or you need something from me.

Lets talk on this encrypted email and figure out how I can help you . Or how we can help each other.

I look forward to your response.
    Agent Cronkllr. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dispatch emailed back

3/11/16 7:46 AM

Agent Cronkllr,

We did not include any contact email address within the envelope, it
    was meant to only contain the intercept document on a USB. We suspect
    that the mail may have been tampered with. If a response is received
    from the email address you contacted, forward it to us immediately.

---

Dispatch
    `~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

received 3/11/16 8:19 AM

Agent Cronkllr,

We have the password for the encrypted file contained on the USB and
    will release it when the materials have been cleared for review.

---

Dispatch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/12/16 8:07 am
    I made contact to the unknown person.
    "
    Agent Cronkllr,

I know who you work for and I know that the Black Watchmen have been looking at things that they shouldn’t be. Some very powerful people have marked your agency down as a threat and things will only continue to get more dangerous from here. You must be asking how I know these things - I work for SIGIL, but I’m not a regular employee. I guess you could say that I’m more of a contractor. Within SIGIL I am known only as Subject Omicron.

I am an oracle. I’ve been enrolled in Project OVERMIND for a long time, and SIGIL has been using me for my retrocognitive and precognitive abilities. The program is all I know, but I’m starting to question my role and the nature of the program since someone very close to me died in an OVERMIND lab accident, the kind of accident that could have been prevented if SIGIL still cared about their subjects.

This brings me to the reason why I sought contact with you and your agency: I want to change sides. I believe that SIGIL has lost sight of—or corrupted, if you will—whatever their primary goal was for OVERMIND. Maybe they never cared in the first place. I am, however, wary of whether or not your agency is any better. To see if you have the capabilities I seek, I would like to give you a test. If you pass, I will hand myself over to your people; if you fail, I will look elsewhere.

SIGIL has been trying to recruit a new OVERMIND subject for a number of years, but hasn’t been able to successfully locate them. They are an incredibly dangerous serial killer known as Subject Epsilon with powers that were seen as useful for SIGIL. I was asked to assist in their investigation by providing information gathered through my visions. Their search kept hitting walls until eventually, it was deemed too expensive to continue the hunt for this subject.

I will assist you in the same way that I assisted SIGIL and provide you with the same information gathered using my abilities. If you can locate this subject, you will have done something even SIGIL could not do.

My visions let me see glimpses of the past and future. The information is then extracted from my brain using a computer interface and passed along to SIGIL analysts. The process of decoding the images or data is unknown to me; I was never allowed to see the final results of the readings. I can only give you the raw versions from my brain and hope that you can decipher them.

These raw files will be sent to your agency along with any other details I can find on Project OVERMIND. I might be able to find my old program file and the one on Epsilon. I will also contact your agency and begin negotiations with them concerning my status.

Regards,
    Subject Omicron"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/12/16 7:52 AM
    Dispatch contacted me around the same time

Agent Cronkllr,

You have received approval to review the USB contents and share with
    other agents. The password is "Overmind#4570".

Continue to monitor for response from the email address you messaged.

I replied back to dispatch with a copy of the email I received from Omicron
    and received a response.
    @ 3/12/16 8:37 AM

Agent Cronkllr,

Subject Omicron looks like they would be a valuable ally. We are
    awaiting their contact and will send a briefing when we receive it.
    Can you confirm that you are mission ready today?

---

Dispatch

Here is what was inside the encrypted file on the flashdrive.

[​IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/12/16 9:22 am
    Current information-- Awaiting contact from dispatch

9 people like this.
  2. cronkllr

UPDATE #1

[​IMG]

AGENT cronkllr,

1. Action required:
    Review the brain-computer interface readouts from Subject Omicron and place the sigil at the deciphered location.

2. Background:
    After sending a cache of SIGIL intercepted documents related to a secret program called Project OVERMIND, we discovered that the package had been tampered with and an email address implanted within the envelope. Black Level Agent contacted the address from an anonymous account and received a reply from an individual with inside knowledge on SIGIL who calls themselves Subject Omicron. Their disclosures are consistent with the described Project OVERMIND and we have strong reason to believe they are the same Subject Omicron mentioned in the report. We must obtain their trust and cooperation to gain a valuable ally in the fight against SIGIL. To do this, we need to help locate a person known as Subject Epsilon that SIGIL failed to find, and prove ourselves.

3. Subject Omicron
    Subject Omicron has informed us that they need to harness rift energy before they are able to make predictions on target locations or movements. They can locate rift energy sources and tap them using a sigil drawn with water. Readouts that contain coordinates of rift energy sources are received from Subject Omicron and then deciphered by SIGIL. We do not have access to the process used by SIGIL to get the plaintext version of the readouts. You will need to rely on your analytical skills to get the coordinates of the rift energy source. You will then need to go to that location and place the sigil itself.

3. Recommendation:
    (a) Review the program files on Omicron and Epsilon given to us (Archive #NC32VB)

(b) Analyze the Subject Omicron brain-computer interface readouts ( omicron-bci.blackwatchmen.com ) and program supplies (Archive Call #TR10JL).

(c) Attempt to decipher the GPS coordinate location hidden within the materials given to us.

(d) Relay coordinates to Agent Cronkllr or post them here before attempting to visit the location. So he can contact Dispatch.

(e) CLASSAFIED​

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2016
    2 people like this.
  3. cronkllr

it seems that the overlay on the omicron website , will show coordinates if positioned right over the background, I found some and accidently moved my mouse before I could write them down.

TO other AGENTs you are more than welcome to help me on this ,, this is just the first part.

AND I AM SURE WE ALL WANT OMICRON TO JOIN TBW

2 people like this.
  4. cronkllr

thanks to other agents we found these cord.

LOCATION STREET VIEW

I know this location it is called "The Garces Cirlce" its a statue of Father Garces
    WIKI

6 people like this.
  5. Zekh

Zekh Dimensionaut

Another insane oracle ? Can't wait to meet her.

6. cronkllr

We already have dipper. now we will have 2*. ( insane people that is ) .. LOL JK

4 people like this.
  7. cronkllr

Update from dispatch 3/12/16 12:14 PM PST
    Agent Cronkllr,

Omicron has confirmed the location you submitted, they say that the
    area of effect for the sigil is fairly large and it is not necessary
    to cross the street to place it. It may be placed on the sidewalks or
    grounds opposite the statue. Photo confirmation should show the statue
    within view.

Send additional questions to us if you require confirmation of any details.

---

Dispatch

4 people like this.
  8. cronkllr

I am headed out now .. Sigil is ready

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  9. cronkllr

Ok recon and sigil as been placed. I am going to update you and Dispatch when I get home.

There was a supposed homeless man that was standing right in front of the statue. I had to use subterfuge to make him move over at all. And he refused to get out of the frame.

Don't know if he is with a diffrent agency . But I said I was with a local newspaper.

I can crop him out of the recon photos. But I can't crop him out of the video . But maybee we need to see this possible agent.

4 people like this.
  10. cronkllr

RUNDOWN of the field activity.

I went to location. Started taking video, I ran across the street.
    and there is s supposedly homeless guy sitting right on the statue right in the middle.

SO I talked to him told him I work with the local newspaper "The Bakersfield Californian" and I needed to take a few pictures and video. would it be ok if he moved out of the frame . He refused, so I offered him a few dollars. He barley moved to the side. I got the sigil placed right on the statue . I got a good pics and video.

So, I went back to my truck to grab my wallet to pay the guy ( I left my wallet in my truck for security reasons) and he was gone

Now at this point i went and took another Pic, and I left the sigil in the back of the statue secured where no one would find it [ Under a loose brick]

Now the weird part
    I even told the guy my wallet is in my truck and he didn't want to follow me to get money. what homeless guy does that ?

BUT all in all the mission was successful and we have photo evidence of a possible agent , from what omicron said we are in the target hairs of many organizations that think we are a threat .
    What they do not know is that I waited and went back to place the sigil to leave it there untouched .

~~~~~~~~~~~

Videos and photos will be updated here ASAP

5 people like this.
  11. cronkllr

Dispatch notified.

Agents you can review recon here.

( photos of when the SUPPOSED homeless guy was there and a proper picture after he left .)

Album
    http://imgur.com/a/KnQm5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Video of what happened it was cut short due to that odd person , and I did not want to talk on a recording when a possible rival agency has us in the crosshairs. { I didn't want to do a recording after I went back in case he was hiding or recording devices may have been planted.)

But the Sigil is placed and it is still there hidden after I took that picture. ( the second time after that GUY left )

5 people like this.
  12. cronkllr

Update @ 3//12/16 3:06 PM PST From Dispatch

Agent Cronkllr,

Photo confirmation has been received. An updated briefing is being
    prepared for you with further instructions on the mission.

---

Dispatch

2 people like this.
  13. cronkllr

Operation MENACE UPDATE #2

[​IMG]

AGENT cronkllr,

1. Action required:
    Decipher the Subject Omicron visions related to locations of undiscovered Subject Epsilon victim burial sites so we can gather clues at the scenes.

2. Background:
    After sending a cache of SIGIL intercepted documents related to a secret program called Project OVERMIND, we discovered that the package had been tampered with and an email address implanted within the envelope. A Black Level agent contacted the address from an anonymous account and received a reply from an individual with inside knowledge on SIGIL who calls herself Subject Omicron. Her disclosures are consistent with the described Project OVERMIND and we have strong reason to believe she is the same Subject Omicron mentioned in the report. We must obtain her trust and cooperation to gain a valuable ally in the fight against SIGIL. To do this, we need to help locate a person known as Subject Epsilon that SIGIL failed to find, and prove ourselves.

3. Updates:
    With the sigil placed at the rift energy source, Subject Omicron was able to obtain a series of visions we believe are of undiscovered Subject Epsilon victim burial sites. The images themselves are obscured by other images. The unclear results are likely due to interference from the computer interface and our lack of knowledge regarding the method of interpreting the images. We’ll need your help to retrieve the information needed to identify each of the Epsilon victim locations.

3. Recommendation:
    (a) Review the visions provided via the Subject Omicron brain-computer interface (Archive Call #KJ09XZ) and obtain the location of each Epsilon victim so we can search for further clues on their identity.

(b) Submit each of the locations to Agent Cronkllr ( or post here with intel) and wait for instructions on the next phase of the operation.

2 people like this.
  14. cronkllr

Incoming message from DISPATCH VIA IRC ( edited for space.)

"
    ~Div66_Dispatch
    Agents, we are requesting an update on Operation MENACE
    5:29:32 PM

Cronkllr
    dipper found a posterboard, that lead back to the "flicks 1 in Cambodia

~Div66_Dispatch
    After additional analysis on the visions received from Omicron, we believe that additional layers of image data are hidden via steganography inside the images.

~Div66_Dispatch
    Steganographic methods of hiding images within other images should be investigated to obtain the most accurate data.
    5:31:53 PM
    Cronkllr
    thank you dispatch, we will work on this ASAP. and I will communicate as soon as we have progress
    5:32:56 PM

~Div66_Dispatch
    Analysis on the methods used to hide the data will continue on our side as well. We will send notice of the Cambodia location to our field team there to begin investigating. Notify when the other two locations have been identified.

Cronkllr
    ok, thank you dispatch Cambodia has been confirmed, we will work on image 1 and 3.
    5:33:53 PM
    ~Div66_Dispatch
    We will return for a status update in 1 hour. Good luck agents.

2 people like this.
  15. cronkllr

3/12/16 4:28 PST

Agent Cronkllr,

After additional analysis on the visions received from Omicron, we
    have reason to believe that additional layers of image data may be
    hidden via steganography inside the images. This data may help narrow
    down the precise location of an Epsilon victim.

---

Dispatch

4 people like this.
  16. cronkllr

A big shout to @MidDipper for finding the location of two of the bodies so far.

3 people like this.
  17. cronkllr

I have contacted dispatch with what we believe to be the locations needed. here are the decrypted images hidden in the last images given by Omicron.

http://imgur.com/a/VKZOf

18. cronkllr

3/12/16 7:26 PM PST
    Agent Cronkllr,

Understood. All forensic teams have been dispatched to those areas. We
    are now doing a full search for burial locations. One body was found
    in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. we are awaiting reports from the Tokyo and
    Hong Kong teams.

3 people like this.
  19. cronkllr

Upadte from dispatch

3/12/16 7:52 PM PST

Agent Cronkllr,

The forensics teams say that the investigation is going to take a few
    hours. We request that you standby until tomorrow morning when we
    expect to receive their full report and findings. We will then
    continue with the operation.

---

Dispatch

7 people like this.
  20. cronkllr

New message from Dispatch

Received 3/13/16 9:17 AM

Agent Cronkllr,

The results of the forensic investigations have just been received
    from the field teams. We found several pieces of evidence that will
    help identify Epsilon including the following:

Size 11 Vtech Thunder Boot S3 footprints (Archive Call #RC21VB)
    Brown and grey hair samples
    Sets of fingerprints

We believe that the killings happened 4-6 months ago and not too far
    apart from one another. We are now awaiting further information from
    Subject Omicron and will send it to you in an updated briefing.

---

Dispatch

3 people like this.