Open Beta 11.0 Hivemind Screen Lock

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by kr4ft, Oct 3, 2018.

1. kr4ft

kr4ft Active Agent

While attempting to gain access to my first hivemind (in the open beta, at least), after I launch the password attack, the workspace and game overlay freezes. I can still "click" on elements, but nothing closes and no menus show. I can hear the activation sounds of opening the menus or closing the windows.

Closing and relaunching fixes the problem.

On a side note, were all previous hivemind intrusions cleared? I still have all of the credentials for the servers in my in-game casefiles.

Game Resolution: 1400 x 1050
    Game Display Mode: Windowed
    Operating System: Windows 10

Locked Screen.jpg

2. codex-13

codex-13 Senior Agent

Hey there, thanks for reporting this. Hiveminds are going to be pretty buggy until they get a full rework, in the meantime you can try deleting your play settings data file to see if that fixes the issue.

First, go into the game files for NT4 (right-click on the game in your Steam library, select "Properties", and then the "Local Files" tab, and click "Browse Local Files" to open it in your computer's file browser). Then, find the file "\NITE Team 4\nt4_Data\playerSettings.dat" and delete it. Let us know if that works!

3. kr4ft

kr4ft Active Agent

Next time it happens (big if) I'll try that. Like I said, restarting the game fixed it.

codex-13 likes this.