One Year Of Tbw!

Discussion in 'General' started by dylanamite, Jun 27, 2016.

1. dylanamite

dylanamite Moderator

So the official release of the game on Steam happened on June 25th 2015 so it's been (just over) a year since the fun began!

I was wondering what people's favourite moments were from the past year? It'd be good to reminisce of the old days, and prepare new recruits for the adventure ahead!

To start us off, my all time favourite moment was Operation Falconreach that occurred during Season 1. The Recon phase (agents in major cities had to take photos of transport hubs) was incredibly fun - and my first experience in the field - and really bought the community together as we tried to unlock as many cities as possible. It also made me aware of the scale this game has and how agents participate from all over the world!

So, what's been your favourite moment?

Here's to another year!

2. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

My favorite mission in general would be Operation NIGHTFALL. Not only because it was my first live mission, but because everything from the smear campaign to the banishment ritual just flowed together real nicely. The difficulty was really good too, imo. It wasn't too hard, but still left a challenge and used multiple talents to get it done, from spectroanalysis to looking up pokemon lol.

I feel the real-time support of agent @4tre for the promotion mission, unofficial as it was, was really fun as well. The periscope streaming made the whole thing really immersive, since it felt like I was short on time and needed to solve those cryptic locations as quick as possible.

The past year has been great for The Black Watchmen. Here's to many more years to come! This is one of the best gaming experiences I have ever been a part of, so I want it to last ;)

4 people like this.