Note from Frank Warren Snepp

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by Steelgramps, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

I recieved my new dogtags today, stuck to the requisitionreceipt was a small note that read:

cmJpdGFudCBidWRnZXRzIGNvbnRpbnVlIHRvIHN3ZWxsIGFzIG1v
    ---
    Frank Warren Snepp

After having decoded it using
    Base64
    it reads:
    rbitant budgets continue to swell as mo

It is incomplete and now i wonder if anyone else have gotten a similar note?

Anashel likes this.
  2. Tyryt

Tyryt Senior Agent

....exorbitant budgets continue to swell as more.......
    It'll be interesting to see, will hope I have something waiting when I get home tonight.
    No package today, hopefully tomorrow.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  3. bladedraconis

bladedraconis Senior Agent

*Waits by mailbox*

Jimbo9 likes this.
  4. Valyna

Valyna Active Agent

Hm, for some reason I can't see your spoilers.
    But I have another note:

ZSB0b28gZGVlcCBhbmQg

dGhlIHByZXNzdXJl4oCZ

cyBtb3VudGlu

- - -

Russ Tice

Feel free to decode it, decoding is not one of my core competencies... ;-)

5. Steelgramps

Steelgramps Gold Member

6. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Still alive, just been busy lately. Hey all! No package yet, but I will be sure to fill you all in once I get mine! :)
    Super excited!
    FUKKIN SPAZ.gif

7. bladedraconis

bladedraconis Senior Agent

Welcome to the agency! I mean.... hey Kakuzen, how you been? ;)

Kakuzen likes this.
  8. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Good! But I am gonna put this in a spoiler to keep out off-topic stuff:
    Not bad. Just lots of personal issues going on. Lots of moving, etc, and recently lost my job, so that's fun :C So now I keep looking! Working part-time right now just to pay a few bills, but I need a full-time if I wanna get back to living on my own.

Life is crazy. MFW all the crazy crap piles on:
    Pls help.jpg

9. Seshemw

Seshemw Active Agent

For what it's worth, I also have the Snepp that decodes to what is already in the list. I find it interesting that apparent NT4 opposition have done a vendor interdiction upon our identification shipments, to give us fragmentary propaganda.
    --
    Seshemw
    edit: Oh. Just to add. Because my mind adds too much to worry about to anything I'm trying to dig into, I ask other agents to include any little seemingly useless detail. For example, on the Snepp fragment, the ciphertext was separated from the name by --- (three dashes). Are all the fragments using the same delimiter? Different characters? Different numbers of characters? The names seem to align to date, and the dates (which was when they 'blew the whistle', though in some cases I'd argue the designation or the content) align the fragments, but. Anyway, keep eyes open please. Tempted to put mine in the oven to see if any lemon juice 'accidentally' made some symbols.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
  10. Falaxten

Falaxten New Agent

Added my Dogtag text to the Google spreadsheet.

11. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Okay, so mine is a little weird: DqoNCjYwNSAzODUgMDM3Nw==

It translates to this, a phone number: 605 385 0377

It appears to be the same as Agent Tyryt's. The phone number says: 35.1, 89.1, 105.3, 59.1, 65.5, 65.5, 10.2, 116.5

Listen to it here: https://clyp.it/0hddnkbp

IMG_20170730_151255743.jpg

I have yet to fully decode it, because I am late for work already. Figured I'd post this before leaving. Ciao!

12. Tyryt

Tyryt Senior Agent

Yeah, I didn't post the stuff because I won't have time till later tonight and didn't want all the fun done before I could focus on it. :p

Kakuzen likes this.
  13. Grimgore

Grimgore Active Agent

I'm thinking maybe a book code involving the order Mr. Tye is associated with? Hasn't panned out yet in the ten minutes I've been looking at it.

14. Tyryt

Tyryt Senior Agent

yeah, I considered the dewy decimal system, but it would point to 8 things, which would be a bit odd.

15. Jimbo9

Jimbo9 Special Agent

I got John Napier Tye too. And maybe stating the obvious option, but could it be the code for the fragmented message? Which would give individual letters then (if the complete message is sufficiently long of course).
    Edit: Or maybe not, if the number is a part of the message, from the tone of it someone wants us to do something, and there's this number at the end...clue to it may be in the messages which are still missing from the doc (I'm still expecting Snowden for example)

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  16. NoShitSherlock

NoShitSherlock Senior Agent

Got mail today. My dogtag came in with a cipher:
    IGJvdGggYXdhcmUsIHRo
    ZSBjb3JydXB0ZWQgZ292
    ZXJubWVudHMg
    which translates to:
    both aware, the corrupted governments

signed :"Smedley Butler"

*edit: infos added in the Dogtag Messages spreadsheet

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017