Not sure if bug or puzzle

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Lakaz, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Lakaz

Lakaz New Agent

I've played through tables 1 and 2, and appear to have hit a block in the road after getting through the "Outside Help" card. Clicking on table 2 just shows it as complete and clicking on the second artefact checkpoint doesn't turn it to that lovely orange the first one did. I don't know if there's something i'm meant to do here and that there's a puzzle i'm missing, or if the second artefact checkpoint is bugged.

Screenies attached

[​IMG]

Is there something i'm missing here, or is this legitimately bugged?

2. Jarobi

Jarobi Puppet Master

Thank you for raising this concern, we'll do our best to fix this problem. On Table 2, did you complete the meta puzzle (did you get to the Guardian card?)

Can you include a screenshot of your completed table 2? (With a spoiler tag please!)

3. Lakaz

Lakaz New Agent

Completed table two below!

[​IMG]

As or the meta puzzle, i don't know what you mean by that so i'll assume not. I did both the Surname and Outside help cards (And got the Queen artefact gate achi), the latter of which was the last bit of puzzling i did before hitting a possibly glitchy wall. No further obvious puzzles have been presented to me, which is why i think this might not be a deliberate part of the game.

Thanks for the help so far, by the way!