No Confirmation Phonecall/text

Discussion in 'ARG Support' started by Xelimious, Jan 16, 2016.

1. Xelimious

Xelimious New Agent

I've applied for yellow about 3-4 months ago, but yet I never got a confirmation phone call or text, what should I do?

2. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Message @Anashel and @crux directly about it using the 'conversation' feature on the forums. Did you update your information when Season 2 came out? You may be marked as inactive if you didn't, they asked all agents to re-submit their information at the start of Season 2.

3. Xelimious

Xelimious New Agent

Oh no, I didn't do that, I'll do that now, thanks.

4. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

Was wondering... I have not been contacted by phone or mail... do I have to update every time I switch between season 2 and 1. I've only had 1 for 8 days and 2 for 6 days. I'm finished with mission 18 in season 2, so I went back to season 1 to finish. Will this change the chances of contact?

5. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

@themadhuman You should only need to enter it once. The calls go out in batches and I think we're due for a new batch soon. Hang in there! It can take 2 weeks or more to get a confirmation call.

2 people like this.
  6. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi there!

No it will not change your chance of being contacted. We have some delay back from christmas with the conf call, we will resume them shortly.

2 people like this.
  7. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

One more question in this area... missed a call this morning from unknown caller, will the confirmation call be from unknown? If I were to miss the call would it be repeated?

8. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

They don't block their number, I don't think. They'll leave a voicemail if you miss the call though.

2 people like this.
  9. Anashel

We leave a voice mail if we miss you. Contact me in PM we will check it out. :)

10. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

When you say PM, do you mean convo or some irc stuff?

11. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Use the conversations feature on the forum. We use PM to mean a lot of things here, I didn't even realize it til now...

2 people like this.
  12. JantsoP

JantsoP Division 88 Manager

2 people like this.
  13. Castilion

Castilion Senior Agent

Im so excited for my call...

14. ManofDecember

ManofDecember New Agent

I haven't received my phone call even though I joined in August :(

15. MidDipper

MidDipper Division-79

Did you update your information at the start of Season 2?

16. Anashel

Hi @ManofDecember !

I have you set at Clearance Level Red, that might explain it. You should update your clearance level with your latest contact informations.

17. ManofDecember

ManofDecember New Agent

Where? I put my phone number in the game start of season 2, should I do it on the forums too?

18. Anashel

No, no, don't put it int he forums!! :) I'll PM you.

19. KiRa937

KiRa937 Senior Agent

Something strange is happening with my clearence level. I was waiting for confirmation call for a monh. Nothing. Then I decided to update my phone number. The moment I updated the number my clearence level became orange. No confirmation call. I tried to check my mail address (btw, you should let users see their current number and address in textboxes instead of blank spaces so they could check them for errors), didn't enter anything and the moment I exited the address-form my clearence level became yellow. No confirmation mail.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
  20. Anashel

Hi Kira937!

Can you PM me, i'll look your status in the database. The next batch of confirmation call should go out in about 2 weeks, so i'll be sure you are in it.