Network Administrator Update

Discussion in 'General' started by Anashel, May 12, 2017.

1. Anashel

Anashel Puppet Master Staff Member

Hi everyone!

We are working on the next Network Administrator Update. This will give you the ability to create your own persona instead of using one of the 5 default templates.

You will have the ability to populate your own in-game cell phone for clues for the Prince Config. While you wait, you can start brainstorming on puzzles idea!

To encourage Network Administrators to create fun puzzles, NT4 Agents will be able to rate a hivemind server for both its content and the quality of its puzzle.

Orion, themadhuman and LogThatData like this.
  2. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

if you have backed for a network admin, you shouldve received a link to create your own hivemind network.

as for accessing these nodes; i think jarobi placed a guide on youtube for that

Orion likes this.
  3. Anashel

The interface to manage node is web based. Network Admin received it via email.

Orion likes this.
  4. Tyryt

Tyryt Senior Agent

yeah... I think I missed that email during a period I was super busy.. I'm going to have to dig it up.

5. Anashel

That is correct.

Orion, LogThatData and codex-13 like this.
  6. themadhuman

themadhuman Division-79

One other suggestion for improving node creation would be to have the node's icon look identical in the setup and the ui. When you set up the node for instance with a transparent background png and it looks real good on the dark grey background, it does not look good on a washed out white background when you hack the hivemind. But very excited for the upgrade and I'm sure those overworked 5 people need a vacation.

LogThatData likes this.
  7. wiley17402

wiley17402 New Agent

hello TO THE ADMINS of nite team 4 i have a lot of time on my hands , i am disabled , would like to pay (ON nov 3 ) via paypal to have my account admin upgraded, since i am on disibility is there a usd, cad, price change since i already to play nite team 4 is there a different price?

https://www.niteteam4.com/purchase

talking about the 75 cad , package[​IMG]

Attached Files: