Need a nudge for anashel.hvm - on the right track?

Discussion in 'Hivemind Servers' started by wurst, Dec 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. wurst

wurst New Agent

I am working on anashel.hvm and looking for a hint as to weather I am on the right train of thought or barking up the wrong tree here. I discovered a vulnerability with
    VoiP
    yet searchsploit has no details on it. If I search the real world I discover there are many vulnerabilitys with this service and as such I have attempted to Foxacid my way in using
    SIP headers
    and initially UDP but eventually all the protocols and rootkits, I keep getting a message "unable to reach the target" and ive verified the url of which I fingerprinted as vulnerable.

Is this normal, am I barking up the wrong tree and should look elsewhere?
    I've compromised
    the vpn and mystery

BTW this is the first hivemind ive touched, and I have to say I am extremely impressed. 10/10

2. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

I don't remember using
    voip
    Did you collect the necessary info from
    mystery
    ?
    Good, then start digging in
    vpn

Anashel was my first new hivemind as well. Once I understood how the hiveminds work, then the second one got MUCH easier.

3. wurst

wurst New Agent

I have accessed the
    Hello World folder
    and logged into the trade, of which I performed some purchases. Thank you for your confirmation on
    not using voip
    I was refering to
    sip.anashel.hvm
    Ill keep digging around. Thank you.

4. Dgray

Dgray Active Agent

My understanding is once you gain access to the trading post, you've completed the hivemind. Not sure if Anashel hid anything else of interest in this hivemind.