Morpho Medical Thread.

Discussion in 'Early Access' started by Eternimus, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Eternimus

Eternimus Gold Member

Have you guys been keeping an eye on that thread? So much theory crafting and ideas. Truly the mark of a great game with an inquisitive fan base. Very cool. It never ceases to amaze me the lengths these dedicated few will go to ferret out even the smallest of clues. This may not have the largest fan base, but it will have the most creative, and possibly the most devoted/determined, to be sure.

5 people like this.
  2. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

It's taking all I have to keep that they won't find a password. (Not really, but the temptation is there)

3 people like this.
  3. Eternimus

Eternimus Gold Member

Yeah I have wanted to weigh in on it too, but I haven't. It's fun watching them try though.

4. Sonne

Sonne Division-79

I'm a little concerned that banging their heads against the wall for too long will dampen enthusiasm when they see the real deal in Mission 1.
    I expect if anybody talks, it should be an Anashel hint on IRC that they stumbled upon a fragment of Season One that is meaningless without its context. That would switch them back into anticipation mode.
    Or, allow another serendipitous discovery, but only if Season One begins very soon. That would be to get agent's attention and ratchet up expectations.

Edit - or give them something else to do, hehe, I see now Mission 204889

4 people like this.
  5. Maurna

Maurna Gold Member

The situation room has changed which may help with that