MNV.01-CHAPTER 1 (THE LAUNDERER)

Discussion in 'Closed Beta' started by BlackSite, Jun 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackSite

BlackSite Active Agent

I'm currently past the MITM target credential intercept.

How do you now use the information obtained to brute force your target password?

2. BlackSite

BlackSite Active Agent

Figured it out. Lol

3. DanLyonsX

DanLyonsX New Agent

how did you do it ? having same problem

4. BlackSite

BlackSite Active Agent

I will pm you.

5. Vorpol

Vorpol New Agent

Im stuck on locating and querying the Active Directory. I used the Social Engineering tool, got an ip, got in, but when I use the WMI tool and dig in Active Directory it is not Vulnerable. How else would you query and locate it?

Edit: I have already used the MITM and completed the 3rd task but not the 2nd

6. BlackSite

BlackSite Active Agent

PM inbound.

7. VirminLord

VirminLord New Agent

I'm in the same place as Vorpol. Starting to think there's a bug or something.

8. c0re

c0re Active Agent

Same here, RIP

9. c0re

c0re Active Agent

Thanks to Blacksite for pointing me in the right direction!

BlackSite likes this.
  10. Whemever

Whemever New Agent

Ok can someone point me in the right direction, I've managed to get all the way to having figured out what the password is, I just can't find anyway to log in to extract the data - hints would be greatly appreciated

11. Whemever

Whemever New Agent

I sorted that, now trying to get the permanent VPN, foxacid doesnt seem to work on the spearfished system, so i don't know what to do - hint?

12. cikulisu

cikulisu New Agent

you need to probe the internal net for servers that aren't exposed to the outside and aren't indexed.

there's a tool you can use you may not have used before, it's under information gathering AFAIK.

13. Killkeny

Killkeny Active Agent

Hello,
    I´m also stuck in the first mission of Operation Minerva. I have run SET succesfully, and also figured out the third objective (the mitm). My questions are:
    1-) I have run the wmi, but the Active Directory isn´t vulnerable... i don´t know what to do. Any hint please?
    2-) I think i figured out some passwords for the financial staff, but i don´t know how to use it. I think i need to connect to webmail.digitalexport.com, and i have the username and password. But how can i connect to that url??
    Thanks, and sorry my english...

14. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

id refer you to the active directory module for part one, and the fileserver module for part two of your question

15. Killkeny

Killkeny Active Agent

Hey @zaelong thanks bro! That was the trail i need!!

16. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

this topic has been locked down because the mission has been removed from the current build, as is therefore no longer accessible

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.