Mission News Leak

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by Easy, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Easy

Easy New Agent

I seem to be stuck at password attack.

Got to the part where you password attack sevans mail account, got the password and no idea what to do next. What should I do with this password? None of the available tools ask for it, haven't figured out anything that worked in a real browser. Am I missing something obvious here?

2. Easy

Easy New Agent

Oh, looks like I accidentally skipped some missions by skipping the tutorials and progressing bit quicker than they wanted.

3. Anastasios

Anastasios New Agent

I am also stuck on the first mission

I have "spotted" the car by crossreferencing the police cctv and the names of the passengers in the car. That page gives me the coordinates. I try to put those coordinated into the map, but it tells me there is no satelite coverage. Am I missing a step?

PS. I think it's annoying that you can't hear again what your wingman told you the last time

4. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

I agree with you on the problem of being unable to repeat audio

as for your other problem

gps coordinates can have either positive or negative values

Anastasios likes this.
  5. Anastasios

Anastasios New Agent

Thanks a lot! Now I feel stupid for not thinking of that myself...

6. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Senior Agent

How do you access the map?

7. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

its at the top of the screen in the center looks like a circle with an arrow pointed downwards

8. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Senior Agent

9. fjölverkrk

fjölverkrk Active Agent

Hi all,

I find myself stuck at this mission as well. The instructional video explains how to use the port scanner but when I try to use the port scanner it is locked :( I've tried using the tools that are available but don't seem to make any headway. Anyone know what I'm missing/doing wrong?

10. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

Ignore the port scanner (it's bugged) and test your other tools. If you can tell us exactly where you are stuck we might be able to help more.

11. fjölverkrk

fjölverkrk Active Agent

thanks! I'll experiment some more before giving up then :D

12. Elaine

Elaine New Agent

What are the objectives of this mission? I followed the instructions the video said to do but I can't complete the mission.

13. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

where are you stuck exactly?

14. Elaine

Elaine New Agent

I went through all the sub domains and used the fingerprint to do a portscan on all of them. It didn't say we should try to hack the server but I tried it anyways and the mission still won't say it's complete so I don't know if there's another objective to this mission

15. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

have you tried all of your tools like
    xkeyscore
    yet?

16. fjölverkrk

fjölverkrk Active Agent

I must be missing something still. I've gotten as far as
    logging on to filehost.rosenews.com
    but I can't seem to get anywhere from there.
    xkeyscore foresics
    doesn't seem to do me much good either as it only shows
    Laura Walker as a possible entity

What am I missing?

17. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

doh I was thinking about the another mission! ignore the stuff about xkeyscore! oh geez wish I had some way to replay missions individually, my memory is really fuzzy.

18. Anastasios

Anastasios New Agent

Got unstuck from that and got stuck right after....

I put the coordinates into the map, i found the vehicle, and now i don;t understand what i have to do... All VPNs are offline, and i can't seem to do anything useful with the tools I have available...
    Any help?

19. Anastasios

Anastasios New Agent

Never mind... I got it myself! :D

20. fjölverkrk

fjölverkrk Active Agent

:D thanks for the help anyway. I'll let it rest for a while maybe something pop ups on its own eventually :)