Mission #9

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Medenor, Jul 13, 2015.

1. Medenor

Medenor Senior Agent

Hi,

So I though that it would be an easy one regarding the content, but:

I sent an email to [email protected] yesterday with this message:
    Hi Ms Setterlund.
    I'm new at Superterram Life Sciences, my first week has been great and I was really happy to hear from your friend William Gartner that you're are a huge fan of Garth Brooks! I love that kind of music too, looking forward to the next album. I wanted to just introduce myself and ask if you were free next Friday? If so, we should go see football?. I think it'd be a great way to get to know each other.
    Also, I wanted to know what the pin for the orders access portal is? They left a note on my desk about it, but I must have misplaced it and I'm a bit embarrassed to ask for another one.

Thanks!
    --Ernando Rodriguez

Taking advantages of the public profil of Brea Setterlund on Facebook. But yesterday, I have no news. No reply. I sent another email (the same), still no reply. Did I do anything wrong ?
    # # #
    Edit by @Zerosh
    Added personal hints and some guidelines. Thanks to agent @Medenor who made the thread in the first place.

Use this thread to discuss theories and keep track of clues and hints.
    Also, please post here the link to any document (or similar) created to cooperate on the mission.
    Meanwhile I'll try to keep this post updated with useful info and hints.
    Note: It's recomended to download all images and files in order to work with less difficulty.

Hints
    Part 1
    Just ask Google about those organizations
    You should be able find a facebook page of one of those medical organizations

Part 2
    On the facebook you can see a link to a person who works there, she is your objective
    You need to email her using the completed template given to yo
    To complete the template look at her facebook page and you will find the bits of info you need

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  2. Tutsie

Tutsie Senior Agent

You are definitely on the right track, but if you have all the information right then you will get a response almost immediately. Check some of your details as some of the things you have wrong. :)

3. Khalm

Khalm Gold Member

You need to be a little more specific with one part of his information. Can't comment on how friendly he is with William as I used a different friend. When you get it right you should get a reply almost immediately

Bah, beaten to it by Tutsie :D

4. SecondMe

SecondMe Active Agent

I also used a different friend :) Maybe she's fell out with William

5. Medenor

Medenor Senior Agent

Okay, I see :) thanks!

6. kelbris

kelbris Senior Agent

Where did you find her friends? I can not see anything about that on the site or her FB page

EDIT: I found William, but not any others

7. SecondMe

SecondMe Active Agent

keep looking, it's there. :)

8. Brushbender

Brushbender New Agent

Reading thru her friendslist does not really tell you who she spends time with.

9. DAVE PAPE

DAVE PAPE Active Agent

do we send this email through in game some how or ur actually email?

I have sent the email with no answer using proper friend I believe.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2015
  10. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

email from your email. Make sure you have the right info and follow the template.

11. Greenhead

Greenhead Senior Agent

Re William, just to be clear...
    It's not William. William does work with her, but he's not a real friend. You're looking for someone she spends time with.

12. Brushbender

Brushbender New Agent

You can find out a lot about a person by reading what they post on social media

13. Valyna

Valyna Active Agent

What may cause trouble:
    Facebook isn't showing you much when you're not logged in.
    I just created a Facebook account for myself (something I refused to do for years...) because I guessed that I wasn't seeing the necessary information without one.
    I was right...

2 people like this.
  14. DAVE PAPE

DAVE PAPE Active Agent

Hi Brea Setterlund,
    I'm new at Superterram Life Sciences, my first week has been great and I was really
    happy to hear from your friend Stacey Cotrell that you're are a huge fan
    of Garth Brooks! I love that kind of music too, looking
    forward to the next album. I wanted to just introduce myself and ask if you
    were free next Friday? If so, we should go see Texas Longhorns.
    I think it'd be a great way to get to know each other.
    Also, I wanted to know what the pin for the orders access portal is? They
    left a note on my desk about it, but I must have misplaced it and I'm a bit
    embarrassed to ask for another one.
    Thanks!
    --Roger Garcia

sent total of 5 or 6 emails still nothing. sorry don't know how to put spoiler

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2015
  15. thatangryviking

thatangryviking Viking Turkey | The Bot Slayer

To place Spoiler Tags [ spoiler] [ /spoiler] without the leading space I have in the tag

16. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Are the line breaks that appear in this post in the email your sending? I think it should only be the 2 paragraphs, that might be getting it caught.

17. DAVE PAPE

DAVE PAPE Active Agent

I do space them properly in actual email

18. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

Some other things I'd try
    • Try doing just first names, Brea and Stacy.
    • Replace "Texas Longhorns" with something else, a movie that she likes.
    • Remove the -- before your signature.
    I don't know exactly what the problem is with yours, why she isn't responding. Give those a shot and let me know if you get what you need.

19. DAVE PAPE

DAVE PAPE Active Agent

still no dice

20. nikel

nikel Lab 1852 - Neurals

I'm just going to post the letter I used, since I know how much it sucks to be stuck on a formatting error.

Hi Brea,

I'm new at Superterram, my first week has been great and I was really happy to hear from your friend Stacy that you are a huge fan of Garth Brooks! I love country music too, looking forward to his next album. I just wanted to introduce myself and ask if you were free next Friday? If so, we should totally go see Jurassic World. It'd be a great way to get to know each other.

Also, I wanted to know what the pin for the orders access portal is? They left a note on my desk about it, but I must have misplaced it and I'm a bit embarrased to ask for another one!

Thanks!

-Jared Fields

Only other thing I can think of is to make sure it's being sent to the right email address.