Mission 6: M.I.A. (Feedback)

Discussion in 'Missions Center' started by Seshemw, May 19, 2017.

1. Seshemw

Seshemw Active Agent

I enjoyed it. One thing that bit me repeatedly until I was in the middle of submitting a bug report and figured it out.
    Depeding on monitor resolution (and how old your eyes are), 8 and B look remarkably alike and this can lead to things not working that should.

Keep up the good work!
    --
    Seshemw

Orion and Anashel like this.
  2. Orion

Orion Active Agent

I agree, this mission and Adv. Mission 5 were the most fun to complete! Perhaps this is due to more familiarity/comfortability with the OS. I will also agree that 8 and B do look similar - not sure if it's the font or the fact that I have the text at it's lowest size setting, but I did run into some typo errors and noticed after the fact.

Also ran into a couple small bugs,
    Alex Morrow's first name does not register as correct in the Password Attack module variable list, thus was forced to leave it blank.

Mr. Wong's Password Attack variable of his favorite band registers as correct with just entering in "fatty", which I am sure was not intended.

3. Kakuzen

Kakuzen Gold Member

Idk, I think with the "fatty" variable, I think that people talking might refer to him as "Fatty" only. Like "Hey, did you see fatty's new album lately? It's good stuff!"

4. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Aha, in that sense perhaps both variables should trigger as correct. I only was able to figure out 3/5 variables for this individual.

Also found another bug:
    If you successfully crack into a smartphone and shows objective completed and close out the game before doing all five phones, it will not register that you completed them once you log back in. I had to redo all five all in one session to trigger campaign complete message.