Mission 5: caller Id

Discussion in 'Alpha Versions' started by Mr. Vain, May 29, 2017.

1. Mr. Vain

Mr. Vain Active Agent

Hello everybody.
    I've gotten stuck and need some assistance. I know where the coordinates lead to, I've gotten into the system and I have NO clue what to do now. My attempts at a password attack lead to the message "no active host/proxy"

The places I've tried to get into are Intranet.florium.org and netmail.florium.org

2. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Have you added florium.org to your C2 Registry yet? If not, then you haven't found the subdomain that is vulnerable.

3. Mr. Vain

Mr. Vain Active Agent

well, I've added Fileserver.florium.org

Orion likes this.
  4. Orion

Orion Active Agent

If you are connected to fileserver.florium.org via the C2, what other tools do you have at your disposal?

5. Mr. Vain

Mr. Vain Active Agent

well, I was able to use an sfuzzer to find two subdomains that I couldn't find before, but I can't seem to do anything with either of them. No password attacks no nothing.

6. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Password attacks are on certain individuals within a hacked network. You need the url domain that is vulnerable as well as the individual's username.
    If you are connected to florium.org via the C2, you have found the correct URL to put in the password attack module - onto the username, if you haven't found it yet.

7. Mr. Vain

Mr. Vain Active Agent

silly question, is the username the one given by that intel picture, the [email protected]?

Orion likes this.
  8. Orion

Orion Active Agent

Give it a go. Always search for variables to help shorten the time.
    Only use the username when entering it in, not the info after the @ symbol

9. Mr. Vain

Mr. Vain Active Agent

Thanks, things seem to be working now.

10. jmwloup5110

jmwloup5110 New Agent

everytime I try to do portscan it says network error?

11. zaelong

zaelong Moderator

12. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

The server should be up now right? Well it seems not to be working, Ive been sfuzzing for 8 mins internally and externally on florium.org, no results. Strangely though osintscan does work but its kinda a dead end at just the surface layers of the network.

edit: whoops figured it out, not a bug just fussy about the input!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  13. BlackLion

BlackLion New Agent

Ok I am stuck at finding the password:
    The coordinates give me to the closest town Cooper Bedy in Southern Australia. Looking for the main features of the city, I have found two keywords so far

Opal - as Cooper Bedy is the world capital of opal

Umoona as it is the name of the opal mine museum

After that I tried approximately everything in the neighborhood of the given coordinates... please help...

14. TheNorseMan

TheNorseMan Active Agent

from memory (might be a bit off since its been a month give or take since I've done this one)

I believe the name of one of the stores works

and if you are really stuck

you don't actually need all the variables they just save you time

15. BlackLion

BlackLion New Agent

Thank you - got it now.

16. Petry

Petry Active Agent

Hello, I'm kind of stuck too...
    once connected to the fileserver domain, I run an internal sfuzzer for 10 minutes and didn't find any sub-domains. In the password tool, if I put the fileserver URL and the username provided in the mission briefing, I get a "Form not found" message. If I try another URL I get "No active host/Proxy"
    Can you please give me a hint? Thanks :(

17. Petry

Petry Active Agent

Ok, never mind. I was using the sfuzzer with the wrong target. Thought you had to set the target to the domain you are already connected.... :p

codex-13 likes this.