Mission #4 - Agent Silverfox Assistance

Discussion in 'Archived Missions' started by Silverfox, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Silverfox

Silverfox Senior Agent

This is Silverfox from OWL again. I was told you are having some problems with processing the paperwork for mission 4. As before, I'll give you nudges for you to use if you decide. I will not tell you exactly what to do. You are agents now. We all can use help but it is better that you get as far as you can on your own, even if your mission is as simple as filling out a shipping order.

Nudge 1:
    Do you know what you are trying to order?

Nudge 2:
    I remember the old days where everything was done with papers. Now it is all electronic systems where you can order right from a website.

Nudge 3:
    You should have everything you need to finish the order. You have the paperwork and you know what you are ordering.

Don't worry Agent. We all start at the bottom. It might seem boring but everything we do matters.
    # # #
    Edit by @Zerosh
    Added personal hints and some guidelines. Thanks to agent @Silverfox who made the thread in the first place.

Use this thread to discuss theories and keep track of clues and hints.
    Also, please post here the link to any document (or similar) created to cooperate on the mission.
    Meanwhile I'll try to keep this post updated with useful info and hints.
    Note: It's recomended to download all images and files in order to work with less difficulty.

Hints
    Part 1
    The suppliers are written on the invoices you have

Part 2
    You need to go outside the client
    http://morphomedical.com/
    Note a tab on the left side, it is the Automated Support
    Remember that you are being asked for the confirmation code of the order

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2015